Chapter 24

"HEY GU-oh damn..." I scream then stop as I see that the others were eating dinner. No way we were away for that long...

"Fuck-" Tony mutters as is fork clatters onto his plate. Clint jumps a bit as well but doesn't say anything, probably due to our previous disagreements.

"Ah brother! (Y/n)! Care to join us for dinner?" Thor asks.

"Yeah I went to call you but couldn't find you then Tony showed me the cams," Bruce adds on.

"Yes of course but do I have news!" I say with excitement as I take my seat. Loki takes his spot next to me and I wait till I have the majority of their attention.

"So you guys know Shakespeare, right?" I ask, easing into what I was going to say.

"Oh of course not! Why don't you explain who Washington was as well? Maybe Gandhi too while you're at it," Tony snorts, his sarcasm low key ruining the mood.

"Why so rude? Yes we do," Steve tells me. I stick my tongue out at Tony and turn to Steve.

"So...apparently he wasn't the true author of his works! Loki was!" I exclaim, looking around to see the reactions. Tony, who was drinking his water, spits it out on the side and tries to point to Loki while coughing. Natasha who was quiet this entire time widens her eyes, while Clint's mouth hangs open.

"Is...is he serious?" Bruce asks Steve as he looks at Loki in slight awe.

"Are you still holding a grudge on that? You told me you were over it," Thor asks Loki, kind of proving that Loki's words were true. Bruce and Steve both go speechless as they just stare at Loki who was basking in the attention.

"Yeah and Shakespeare's only original work was Sonnet 18 which is about Thor!" I add on.

"What the f-" Tony begins but then cuts himself off with his coughing fit.

"There is no way I'm believing that!" Steve says, shaking his head in denial.

"He must be a hot blonde then...right?" Loki asks me. This time my mouth hangs open as I force down the laughter building up in my throat. Natasha snorts but then presses her lips together, pretending what just happened wasn't funny. Tony and Clint burst out laughing and I look at a slightly blushing Steve.

"What the hell is happening right now? My PhD's aren't cut out for this..." Bruce mutters, trying to understand the chaos.

"What's so funny? What does that mean?" Thor questions out loud, not understanding the joke himself.

"It means-"

"IT MEANS a dumb blonde person! Right Tony?" I ask, cutting him off and widening my eyes a bit to send him a hidden message to shut the hell up.

"A-ah yes. A dumb blonde person! Loki used it perfectly! Right Clint?" Tony asks Clint. Clint stares at Tony for dragging him into this mess and looks to Loki who was looking around at everyone to figure out what was so funny.

"Of course. Steve is the hottest blonde I know! So fucking hot...and so fucking blonde. Like wow Steve how are you such a hot blonde? Nat and I talk about it every single day," Clint expresses, forcing an approving smile on his face.

"Then why is he blushing....?" Loki asks slowly and points to Steve. Please his lost expression looks so adorable right now-

"It's just very hot in here," Steve mumbles and covers his face with his hands.

"Nah the AC is on," Natasha replies, forcing him to find another excuse. Steve glares at Natasha and looks to Loki who is still lost.

"Then it's probably the food! Must be a bit spicy for me," Steve quickly says, his blushing face calming down a bit.

"Yeah it is quite hot...." Tony says with a smirk and takes a bit.

"I get it...the food meaning Steve! So both Steve and the food are hot! Or.....or is Steve the hot food?" Thor asks, causing Steve's face to redden even more.

"Thor is a hot blonde too right?" Loki asks, his face lighting up a bit from using his new vocab word. The laughing ceases from everyone except Clint and Tony. Tony's howls of laughter filled the room while Clint was at least trying to hide his laughter.

"Loki...someone else tell him..." Bruce says with a sigh, going back to his food. I silently eat mine, waiting for one of them to save our asses.

"Basically it's a phrase you don't use on your siblings and family," Steve explains slowly.

"No fuck this. You guys are bogus," Tony says, his barbaric laughing now gone, "as hilarious as this is I'm not letting you guys clown him even more." Oh no....

"You were laughing the hardest, It reminded me of the howls my opponents would give knowing their time is at its end," Thor says, flexing his arm.

"Ignoring that! Jarvis, what's the meaning of—"

"WAIT!" I say out loud, raising my hands to stop him; "I'm done eating, let me excuse myself first!"

I hop off my chair and bolt towards the elevator.

"I'll just say it! Hot blonde is used by someone you find...well hot and they have blonde hair. It's so self explanatory, how did you not get it?" Tony questions, baffled. The elevator door opens and I go in and press the floor with my room.

"A sexy blonde haired person," Natasha says, focused on her meal. Loki turns to look at me and the doors begin to close. His furrowed eyebrows and clenched jaw clearly gave away how he felt; Loki goes to stand up and right then the doors shut.

<><><><><><>
Yall ever loose interest in the things you did but not loose interest? Like I wanna write, I have so many ideas and time to do it but just doing it makes me ughhhh. Like even w art and other things I find myself so tired when it comes to doing it. I just wanna lay in bed and stay there....that's it. I think it's because I always feel like I'm not good at anything so it's a "what's the point?" type feeling and I hate it because I tell myself "readers are waiting please just write, anything write anything!" But that part of me is "it's not even good, we aren't good at anything so just shut up and give up!" UGHHHHH it's so annoying. Thankfully tho I'm forcing myself to do it which I hope has me end up going back on schedule bc I know I suck at updating. On a happier note.....WHAT YALL THINK OF THE LOKI SHOWWW?! I CRIED LIKE 4 TIMES ALREADY FROM CUTENESS OVERLOADDDD! THAT POMPEII SCENE>>
❤️❤️❤️