Chapter 27

"Tony, can you actually shut up? You've been crying about your flooring for the past 20 minutes..." I grumble, slamming my hands down on the granite table.

Tony opens his mouth from shock and points to the floor that had a cracked and broken indent from Thor 'accidentally' smashing his hammer down.

"No can you shut the fuck up? Thor ruined my perfectly good flooring ! Now I have to get the whole damn floor redone to fix it!" He huffs, glaring at the culprit.

"In all honesty, I did not expect your Midgardian flooring to be so weak," Thor says, trying to defend himself only to receive a spiteful glare from Tony.

"Woah what happened here?" Clint asks, walking in. I sigh and press my fingers down on my eyelids, fighting the urge to break my ceramic bowl filled with Frosted Flakes on Tony's head who was still going on about the dumb floor.

"You would think with that much money Stark would invest in stronger material," a familiar voice, getting closer then settling next to me. I identify the deep, forest-y scent and look over to see Loki grinning at me.

"Hello love, did you sleep well?"

"WHAT?!" Tony scoffs, "well SORRY! I just don't expect gods to fucking slam their weapon down for NO REASON onto my floor!"

My mind tunes Tony's next words out as I try to process Loki's innocent act. Actually, I think I'll break my bowl over his head.

"What? Like what you see? I was thinking about trying a new look out for today," Loki says, turning his head a bit to flaunt his man-bun.

"I hope Hulk grabs that man-bun and beats your ass again," I bitterly mumble, stabbing my spoon in my now soggy cereal.

"Did you guys make up?" Thor asks, sitting down in front of us, grabbing the box of cereal.

"Yes we did," Loki proudly says, "but change the 'up' to 'out'"

I hold my breath to stop my coughing fit but horribly fail. Loki swiftly hands me a glass of water and I snatch it from him, glaring at him as I chug it down.

"Did you just drink water....?" Tony asks, looking at me disgusted. Oh god please not his bullshit.

"No," I say hoarsely, "it's piss..."

"You might as well just dump that glass of water in your cereal and eat it like that!" He argues. My mouth hangs open as I wonder if this is really what my life has come to. One hand was this annoying god, and on the other side was an unbearable man-baby.

"I was choking," I simply say. Tony raises his hand to stop me.

"Then die. Why would you do something that disgusting?" He questions.

"Damn..." Clint says as he sits down next to Thor, "but I have to agree. Milk and water? Pretty gross."

I stand up from my seat and scowl at the nuisances around me. I stuff a spoon of cereal into my mouth and take a gulp of water after it, making sure to hold eye contact with Tony's pale face as I do.

"You're a monster," He whispers. I flick him off and go to the elevator that opens to a smiling Steve.

"Good morning," He greets.

"Maybe for you," I mutter and wait for the doors to close.

*Timeskip*

"(Y/n) (l/n)!" The barista calls from the counter. I get up from my seat and grab the coffee, feeling my worries stress away as the liquid excites my taste buds in a calming way.