Chapter 2

"You were gone a long time," Loki says when I walk back into the apartment . I was, but why did he care?

"How long I take isn't your concern," I reply back and set the two bags down.

"Some of Nico's old clothes, wear them until I get some new ones," I sigh and head to my room. I ate dinner already so I wasn't going to eat it now.

I walk towards my room and pause a bit, biting my bottom lip as I debate on whether I should make sure he ate.

"I ate," Loki answers, somehow reading my mind.

"I didn't ask," I shoot back and head into my room. Ugh I hope these 3 months pass by quickly.

"Stop thinking about it, you're over him," I sigh to myself as I grab a book and flop onto my bed.

*Timeskip*

I started this book half an hour ago and I was still on the 5th fuCKING PAGE! IF I RESTART ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR TO GOD!

I told myself to stop thinking about it but now that's where my mind was.

"Am I interrupting?" His voice says from the door. I slam the book shut and angrily look up? Giving him a look that asked what he wanted.

Loki, who's head was just poking in fully walks in and I see the problem. The shirt was SMALL small. It could see some of his uh abs.

Was I complaining? N-yes, yes I was.

"I'll buy some new clothes tomorrow," I tell him.

"Until?" He questions.

"Sleep without it, I don't know," I shrug and open my book to continue reading.

"How about this?" Loki asks. I look up to see him without a shirt.

Do I panic? No.

Do I awe over it? No.

Does my heart race? Sort of....

"Your choice not mine," I say bluntly and go back to my book.

"Goodnight then..." he mutters and takes his leave.

'Complete your goal idiot, don't fall back into love," I remind myself. I couldn't love him, no- I won't love him.

*Timeskip*
"Did my clothes fit him?" Nico asks over the phone.

"No, he slept without them," I answer. I was standing next to the door, waiting for his majesty to hurry his ass up.

"Good, I'd like to burn the ones he wore now," Nico says happily. I chuckle and grab the keys.

"Put em in a grave," I offer.

"How about I burn them, take the ashes and make a dick out of it on a canvas and give it to him?" He asks. That was a thought out plan....

"They were your clothes," I remind him. He could do whatever he wanted.

"Not anymore, that shit belongs to the devil now," He answers.

"But their his now...." I tell him.

"I know what I said," he assures. I smile and notice Loki coming out of his room.

"Ok I have to go now," I say before I end the call. I let my smile drop and look at him.

"Thought they didn't fit," I mumble.

"Illusion," he answers. I nod and walk out. Wait so is he actually not wearing clothes...?

We head into the elevator and wait till we reached the first floor.

"You've changed ...a lot," Loki comments as we go down the elevator.

"Yeah well pain changes people, sometimes for the better," I reply with a shrug. The doors open and I move to leave. The faster I left, the smaller the chances of us conversing.

My steps stop when his cool hand grips onto my warm one.

"Bring her back then. Bring the previous (y/n) back," Loki pleads. I turn around and rip my hand out of his grip.

"You killed her and I won't bother making resurrections," I spit out and hastily walk away from him.

When I did love him he had no intentions on loving me back. He faked what we had for his benefit.

Now he wants to love me?! Too late....

I slam my car door shut and wait for that green eyes bastard to get in. The minute the door shuts I begin to drive; my emotionless face making clear I wants up for conversation.

"May I-"

"Shut up"

"Can I just-"

"I said to shut up"

"I know bu-"

This man was sure getting on my nerves. Did this dick twitch not fucking know how to shut the actual hell up?

"Shut the hell up or I'm going to shove a broomstick up your ass," I threaten. Thus making stay shut till we reached the mall.

*Timeskip*
"Finally," I mu,blue to myself as I park. Being in the same car as Loki made me feel suffocated.

I quickly get out and start walking towards the building.

"Can I ask my question now?" Loki asks, jogging up next to me.

"What is it?" I sigh.

"What um ...what exactly did you experience between the timeframe of your death and your coming back?" He questions. My steps suddenly stop.

"Don't ever ask me that question ever again," I shakily warn him. I learned an important lesson between that time. My feelings died, but my hatred grew....

The one who made me like this was my only friend in the afterlife. She taught me to control my powers, to have them benefit me, not drain me of energy; she also taught suppress my useless emotions.

Teaching me how to survive in this cruel world.....

Hela, The Goddess of Death

<><><><><><>
I'm alive! Sorry this is helllaaaaaaaa late! My weeks been hectic but its whatever I guess 😭 Peace out loves!
❤️❤️