Chapter 16

"That was for that comment," He mumbles and gets off me, leaving me the way I was...speechless.

"Get up for me," Loki commands. I do as said, slightly hoping it was for a kiss. Much to my dismay, he moves past me and the bed dips behind me, signaling that he was on the bed. I turn around to see a book appear in his hand; opening it, he rests his head back on the headboard to read.

Is he actually serious or what....

I clench my jaw and narrow my eyes, frustration taking over me. Fine if he wants to be a tease then let's tease.

I swiftly jump off the bed and walk over to the side he was, yanking his stupid book out of his hand when it was close enough. With a 'tsk' I toss it somewhere behind me. Loki blinks and licks his lower lip.

"My poor book..."

Fuck the book.

I place one of my legs over him and have the other stay on the side I was currently on, sitting down on his lap along with it. Loki looks up to me with an innocent smirk. Oh how I hated those smirks. Portraying that he knew the situation but chose to play it off as he didn't, positively annoying.

"Yes?" He smugly asks. I swipe my tongue on the inside of my cheek and scoff. Letting my face get near his, I keep millimeters of distance between our lips.

"You know..." I trail, lips softly brushing as I let a special kind of vine wrap around his wrists, "You are quite the tease."

Loki hums and gives the vines, which were currently tightening around his wrists and pulling them towards the headboard, a glance. I place a hand on his cheek and softly caress the skin under my thumb.

My ears felt warm and so did my cheeks but a certain part of me wanted to do this. The silent room was getting warmer for me, the contradiction of it with Loki's cool skin heightened every little touch; from the touch between my fingers and his cheek to the brushing of our lips. For a moment I stay like that, drinking in the moment.

Our parallel lives were finally met and even if it was a simple, tension gaining moment...I wanted to savor it. My (e/c) color eyes darted from his pink, thin, and slightly parted lips to his green eyes which held lust.

"Love, your prince doesn't like to be kept waiting...untie my restraints and let me fill this empty room with the sounds of our pleasure," Loki murmurs, a smile playing on his lips. Your prince?

Swiftly tilting my head, I begin to softly press my lips on the corner of his lips then move along his jaw, my hands sliding down to his chest. He can't have a full kiss on the lips without some playing around?

"And you say I am the tease?" He whispers. I hum in agreement, moving down below his jaw and to his neck. I start off slow, pressing my lips in a light pressure...letting my tongue swipe on his, now warm-ish, skin a few times. As he feels the increase in the pressure of my lips, he tilts his head to give me full access on his skin. Internally, I smirk.

His body under me tenses when my teeth graze and suck on his skin and I could feel his arms pulling on his restraints from the tightening of them. In a low voice, his lips finally say my name and my fluttering heart momentarily forgets my plan.

I leave his neck to look at him; sitting on his lap made me seem taller. Using one of my hands I cup his jaw and give him a quick kiss this time. Loki, not expecting it to be so quick, follows my head a bit after the removal of my lips.

"Why so quick?" He questions.

"Maybe we should stop...you don't seem interested," I say with a slight shrug. Even I knew that was a lie. The way his manhood became harder as my lips left marks on his neck proved it to be false.

"I am," He quickly answers, "I mean. I am interested."

I purse my lips and use the tip of my finger to draw a slow, smooth line from his chest to his lower stomach. Loki's jaw clenches as he shuts his eyes. Amused, I let my finger wander around the area, letting my hand slip under his hoodie to roam around his bare chest.

"(Y/n)...please," he softly grits through his clenched teeth.

The distance between our faces lessens as I let it. I move past his face to bring my lips near his ear and lower my voice to a whisper "I have to know how badly you want me...love."

Loki's breath leaves his lips as he shudders. I move to be near his face once more and savor the look on his face; red and flustered paired with his chest moving up and down from his slight pants.

"...badly..." he answers after a while. I sigh...such a basic answer.

"Yes, that I know..." I start off and straighten myself. Tugging my hoodie off, I place it next to me and meet his low lidded, lust-filled eyes, "...but how badly?"

Loki's eyes attempt to stay on mine but his needs pull his visions to roam me. Swiping my tongue on my lower lip, I place a finger under his chin and tilt his head up. My eyes quickly glance to his tight grip on the vines. If those vines didn't have a certain magic running through them, they'd surely be ripped off.

For a brief moment I let my need for him consume and connect our lips to let them press against each other and let only for them to reconnect, going back and forth like a pendulum. When my eyes meet his I move back and bite my lip.

"So bad..." Loki begins, "that when it is you in restraints, I shall make every measly form in this universe know how you say my name..."

Finally, an answer worth stopping for.

"You know what?" I whisper, nearing his face with a smirk. A small noise involuntary escapes his lips and I take that as my cue to continue.

"I'm not in the mood anymore," I say with a shrug. I move back and get off of Loki who's facial expression was of shock.

"W-what?" He stutters.

I lick my lips and grab my hoodie, slipping it on; "Apologies your highness."

Loki makes a quick move to get out of his restraints but fails. His eyes dart around the room then to the vines that wouldn't budge.

"What is this trickery?" He sneers towards the plant.

"You forget one of my parents was Asgardian. My powers may not be like yours but they're still there," I tell him.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm heading to Thor's room. I'll sleep there tonight...I wonder if his muscular body will even leave me any space on the bed..." I mumble the last part to myself.

Loki's widened eyes narrow down as his lips lift into a challenging smirk; "you wouldn't."

I raise an eyebrow. I walk over to the door and wait till it slides open. Loki's narrow eyes falter to one of doubt. Flicking him off, I walk out with full confidence.

"ThAt wAs FoR tHaT cOmMeNt...psh that comment my ass...."

<><><><>
OH MY GOD HAS IT REALLY BEEN LIKE 2 MONTHS SINCE I UPDATED?! I AM SO SO SORRY! I'M SO BUSY WRITING OTHER THINGS N I KEEP FORGETTING! 😭 Anyways sooo how have you guys been?! I have been reading ALL your comments dw! I just barely reply because I don't feel the need to reply (speaking of which why do some of y'all get excited when I reply like it's so adorable and it makes me happy but like I'm not anyone important y'all are so CUTE!)
I love you guys! Have an amazing (whatever time of day it is for you)! Stay safe!
❤️❤️❤️