Chapter 11

"Don't move! I'll shoot," The shaking shooter warns. I rub my head and sigh.

"Look man, my patience has been very thin lately," I tell him.

"You think I give a fuck?" The man grits. With a wave of my hand a vine hits the gun out of his hand. He lets out a hiss of pain and jerks his hand from the pain.

"I don't either bitch," I shoot back.

"Then leave," He simply replies back. I make a small pout and close my eyes to calm myself, massaging my forehead as well; the noises of him being strangled after a moment helps.

"It's sadly my job," I mumble, reopening my eyes.

"-to bring him in not kill him," Natasha says over my head set. With a roll of my eyes the vines drop his unconscious body and I turn to walk away.

"Can you come in and do it?" I ask.

"No"

"You're literally right outside the door," I complain. No reply. I curse under my breathe, knowing she could hear me, and turn again but stop midway. I look to my right but nothing was there.

I swear I just saw someone there.

"I think there's someone else here," I mutter.

"What? We checked there's no one here," Natasha says harshly.

"What?" I ask in a whisper. I swear I saw someone...

"There isn't anyone there, just do your job for now," She tells me.

"Stay there," I tell the unconscious body and run where I thought I saw him. I turn off the mic in my ear and look around; why couldn't this huge ass warehouse have a map or something. I slow down my running when I come into an open area, mostly crates around me.

A clunking sound forms and I zip to see a figure disappear out the doors on the metal stairs above. With the aid of some vines, I propel myself up there, swiftly landing on my feet and sprinting out the door the figure went through. When the door pushes open I slow down ...and empty roof.

"COME BACK HERE!" I yell out loud, trying to catch my breath as I did.

"I KNOW IT WAS YOU I'M NOT AN IDIOT!" I practically scream. How fucking stupid did he think I was? Thinking I felt something behind me I whip around, nothing.

"I kn-know the truth! I'm sorry Loki! It was my fau-lt I'll accept any form of punishment just let me see you," I say in a normal tone.

"Just being by your side seems to get you hurt," A deep voice softly says. I turn around and look at him. After so long I finally got to see him....

Loki looked as he always did, handsome, yet exhausted. My heart seems to feel happy, sad, calm, and nervous.

"It's not...I swear," I tell him, taking a step towards him.

"(Y/n) even when I intend to do good you get hurt," He lightly explains. I shake my head.

"Because you hide stupid information from me that causes me to be hurt. But I'm fine ok? we'll be fine," I assure him. This time he shakes his head.

"No matter how quickly we run to each other we get further away...and I don't think I can handle being further than I already am," He says, looking at the ground. I step towards him and increase my speed, hoping to hug him.

Loki looks up and smiles; my eyes widen and I lunge to hold him in my arms but he...disappears. I stumble, and fall onto my knees. Tears threatened to fall but not from sadness, but anger.