Chapter 14

"I've come to a final decision...."

Slowly, I turn my head towards him, hoping that'd he'd say what I wanted him to.

"Is it acceptable if...we...rotate in a way?" Loki asks, dragging his words out to see my facial expression as he spoke.

My forehead creases in confusion; "what do you mean?"

"Like um we stay on Earth for a while, then maybe Asgard, then here."

"Loki my job is on Earth I can't just leave for what...12 divided by 3 times 2....for like 8 months," I tell him.

"I should get something as well," he comments in a small voice. I didn't want to use my close relations with Coulson and Fury to leave Earth but I didn't want to be selfish and stay there the whole time, fully knowing Loki wouldn't want to be there.

"Well you're a prince don't you have to be on Asgard?" I question.

He scoffs and looks down at the bustling life on the roads; "Some prince. If Thor's there Asgard won't need me."

"Don't say that...your mom will love to have you there and so would Thor," I console.

"Can I ask why you don't want to leave?" I ask. Loki stays quiet for a but then takes a long sigh.

"Three worlds where two disapprove of me. The third one, a realm where the lost and unloved belong...why would I want to leave a world that suits me so well?" He answers. I bite my lower lip and place my hand on his.

"But you aren't though. Frigga, Thor, and I love you..." I say in a small voice.

Another sigh; "(y/n), in both realms I'm seen as some monster—"

"You can change that!"

"—you can't change the opinion of everyone!" He harshly finishes. I lean back a bit from his aggravated tone, quickly taking my hand off his.

"I know I fucking can't but atleast there will be some people that see the good in you!"

Loki doesn't respond and keeps his steady gaze on the life below. Still annoyed by this whole situation, I run my hand through my hair and get up from my spot.

"You think everyone is out to get you and fail to see the ones that stay by your side...when will you realize you don't need everyone's approval...that you're enough?" I softly ask before leaving his slumped figure on the ledge.

*Timeskip*

*knock* *knock*

"Come in," I say as I wear the outfit Grandmaster had given me to freshen up in. The undergarments provided were fortunately fine but to cover it up he had simply a cotton dress that reached my knees.

There were a few buttons going down with a small braided string to tie at the waist. Unfortunately, those buttons occurred under the tied string so the V-neck of the top came down to those strings, revealing the bra and my cleavage.

Personally, I found it short to wear at a place like this. "Loosen up a bit," Grandmaster had said when he gave it to me.

"Did you ge-" Thor says but then stops when he sees the outfit, widening his eyes while meeting mine to try avoiding a glance at my kind of exposed chest.

"Don't even," I grumble and roll my eyes.

"Uh right. Did you um get to him?" He asks.

"From the looks of it no but hopefully he'll come around," I answer.

"He can be ha—"

"(Y/n) did you wear the outfit?!" Grandmaster asks as he rushes in.

"—rd to convince..."

Grandmaster eyes me then Thor. I sigh, waiting for his stupid comment.

"You're going to sleep with this one?" He asks. This time my eyes widen as I shake my head and Thor blushes.

"Both brothers are fine, don't worry dear I don't judge. Besides I'd sleep with you as well if I wasn't...uh..." he trails. I raise my hand up to stop him.

"I'm not sleeping with Thor. Also, do you have any other outfit that at least covers my chest?"

"Even if I did dear I wouldn't give it after seeing you in this one," He tells me innocently. If this man wasn't the ruler of this place I swear I would've punched his face right now.

"Am I interrupting something?" A different voice asks. We all look at the speaker, Loki.

"Yes Thor was just about to sleep with (y/n)," Grandmaster tells him. Loki clenches his jaw and immediately glares at Thor while I sigh.

"I'm not," I quickly say.

"Why? Do you not find him attractive?" Grandmaster asks, checking out Thor himself.

"He is attractive—"

"I know dear"

"—but that's doesn't mean I'll have sex with him. Grandmaster can you get out now," I, moreso, command as I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Ah in a hurry," he teases and walks out with a smile. Loki turns his head to me asking for an explanation.

"I'm not sleeping with him," I say immediately,

"You slept with Rogers," he replies, implying that there is a chance I would sleep with his brother.

"Thor how many mistresses has Loki had?"

"About 20 I can remember off the top of my head..." Thor trails. Loki clears his throat and purses his lips.

"Mhmm that's what I thought. Thor can you leave as well?" I question. Thor nods and I wait till the door slides shut behind him.

"So what is up with your attire?"

"Grandmaster wants me to loosen up," I scoff and pull the edges that went down my chest closer to cover the exposed view.

"Do you want you?" He asks, a small smirk dancing along his thin lips. I place my hands on my hips and give him a look.

"Does it look like I fucking want to?"

"Your outfit says otherwise," he comments, coming closer to me till he was a foot away.

Can he get to the point? I'm tired and starting to get annoyed by his stalling; "What is it you want to say?" With a small smile he closes the space between us by wrapping his arms around my waist. Ok...weird...

"Do I always have to say something of importance when I see you?" He replies back with a question.

"Yes," I bluntly answer. Loki scoffs and looks away for a quick second then meets my gaze again. It wasn't hard to notice his eyes shifting from my lips to my eyes but finding out why he was acting like this was.

"You aren't mad at me right?" He softly asks, his face coming closer to mine.

"Uh no..." I answer. He hums in satisfaction and connects our lips. Even though I knew he was going to kiss me, the electric feeling it sent through me was still unexpected.

My head involuntarily moves back and I see Loki's true feelings get covered by a softer gaze. Finally realizing why he was acting like this, I smirk.

"You're jealous"

<><><><><><>
Hello loves! Posting after a long time I know. We both know my uploading schedule is horrible 😭