Chapter 6

"Can you guys just leave," I sigh as I snuggle into the comforting warmth of my blanket.

"(Y/n) you have a cold," Will tells me.

"Don't give a fuck, just prescribe me some medicine and leave," I tell him. My whole body felt off. I was in pain from moving any distance, my nose was stuffed one minute and runny the other, my head felt like fucking Mjolnir was placed on it, and my throat was literally sandpaper.

"Just give her an ibuprofen every 4 to 6 hours after meals and I recommend chicken soup because it's easy on the stomach, soothes the throat, and provides fluid for hydration," Will explains.

"My man is so fucking smart," Nico fanboys from the side. I grunt from my spot, signaling for them to leave.

"I'll be back in a week; it should be gone by then. Until then try not to stay near her, it's contagious," Will tells Loki.

"Now that won't be a problem," I voice.

"Go to sleep!" Nico commands as I feel a pillow hit me. I would've beat his ass if I had the energy but right now I was cold and that pillow on my head made my headache feel a tad bit better somehow.

When I hear the door shut I pull the blanket over my head. Finally....

"Are you just going to stay like this?" Loki questions from the door. I don't reply, focused on being warm. However, that's ruined when the blanket is pulled off me and I'm picked off the bed.

"Down," I simply say, crossing my arms from disapproval.

"No," He replies back. Loki walks into his clean room and sets me down on his bed. I push my legs off the bed and try to gather the strength to actually get up.

"Fuck this," I sigh to myself and get up quickly, only to fall back down.

"I'll get some of your stuff from your other room...just stay," He tells me and leave. I grumble to myself about how I didn't need him and stay in place. Was he planning on sleeping as the same bed as me? If he was I'm deadass going to sleep on the floor.

"Can you stand for a bit?" Loki asks softly from the door entrance. I turn to see my comforter, pillow, and stuffed animal piled in his arms. His face was barely even showing over everything.

'I literally just tried in front of you...' I think to myself.

"I could try," I mumble and slowly push myself off the bed again. When I feel my legs ready to give up on my I grow a couple vines for me to lean on.

"You're powers weaken you," he comments.

"Not after I died," I mutter bitterly. He doesn't respond. I look out the window for a while and then turn back to see him taking his stuff off and replaces it with mine.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I ask as I watch him put his stuff on the dresser.

"Don't worry too much about it. Now, let's go make you some soup," Loki answers, coming towards me to help me walk.

"I don't need it," I reply and absorb the vines, a trick Hela taught me so I would get the energy back that I depleted. I try not to look weak and manage to succeed till the door.

My whole body felt off, like it wasn't mine. It felt painful to move in a way where it wasn't painful.

I could walk but I really didn't want to...at all. Nevertheless, I continue forwards.

"Did not think you would make it till there," Loki comments as I collapse on the sofa. I was too exhausted to even reply.

"Just turn on the ac, I'm cold," I grumble and snuggle into the sofa's corner, trying to block any sounds.

*Timeskip*

"Stop helping me," I say in a daze. I was dead tired ...from doing absolutely nothing.

"I shall stop helping you the day you resent me," Loki replies. I hum in response and accept the warm comforter that he places over me.

"What was the point of switching my stuff if you were going to sleep in my room?" I ask him, trying to keep my eyes open.

"I am sleeping here on the uh floor," He replies. I frown and move to get up.

"Just take the... bed," I say with a yawn, sitting. My eyes jolt open a bit when he grabs my shoulder and pushes me back down on the bed.

"Seep here. I have slept on floors before," He reassures. I look at his green eyes that I once fell in love with and sigh. I lightly push his hands off my and take the extra pillow that was under mine and place it in the middle.

"Stay on your side," I tell him before bringing the blanket over my head. It's quiet for a bit and then I hear the walking of his steps and the dip in the bed.

'Too hot, too hot, too hot, too hot!' My mind suddenly says just as I'm on the edge of consciousness. I'm quickly back into reality as I rush to get the blanket off my head and kick it off till it was to my knees.

"Why is it so hot," I quietly whine to myself and turn the other way.

"Cannot sleep?" Loki asks as our eyes meet. I move back a bit from slight surprise. Why was he still awake?

I sniffle and shake my head, shutting my eyes to avoid eye contact.

"Do you know..." Loki starts, waiting for me to show that I was awake. Reluctantly, I open my eyes.

"I am giving up"

"...on what?"

"The old (y/n)," He responds. Why was I not surprised...?

"Why?"

"I should not waste energy on reviving what's lost. But instead work with what I have," he explains. Oh...

I look away, suddenly feeling even hotter. What do I answer that with? Ah fuck it I'm too tired to deal with more lies.

"I'd recommend giving up on trying to achieve what you can't have," I tell him before I turn back to the other side again.

"I'm not one for hope but I do have hope we shall change," He whispers lightly.

"I was one for hope but I don't have hope that we'll change," I say and close my eyes, not bothering to listen to the bullshit he has to say.

*Pov Change*

"I was one for hope but I don't have hope that we'll change," (y/n) tells me. I could tell from her tone she wasn't willing to continue the conversation anymore. Knowing her, she probably was not even going to bother to listen to what I had to say.

"I wasn't one for love either but here I am...here we are...."
<><><><><><>
I am exhaustedddddddd! My eyes about to shut any minute but ima sleep after I update cuz I'm a bad writer that doesn't know how to post periodically. But like how's your life (lives?) going ? Mines blanddddd soooo-
❤️❤️❤️