Part - 9

Y/n's POV
We entered the house with the bags of groceries and kept it on the kitchen island.
I took a water bottle out of fridge, poured some water into two glasses, drank one and offered the other to Taehyung.....

It was already 5pm so I decided to start the preparation for dinner..
we didn't had lunch cause we had a heavy breakfast and was preparing for a big dinner.

I started taking out the ingredients and sorting them...and Taehyung sat down on the kitchen stool.

Tae - " Do you need my help?" Tae asked surfing through his phone.

Y/n - " Can you cook?"

Tae - " No, but in anything else?".he said still using the phone.

Y/n - " no, thanks...you can do your own work". I said doing my work.

Tae - " I have nothing to do....I 'll be sitting here only in case you need some help."He said keeping the phone away.

Y/n - " Whatever suits you."

I started the cooking and he was observing the process while giving some remarks in between.

it's not actually bad to have a company while you cook.

Tae - " How do you know to cook?"

Y/n - "Oh, I used to help my mom and our house help in kitchen since middle school...so I learned because of that.....but I didn't cooked after I joined the company cause I didn't had time to."

He made an 'oh' face.

Y/n - "why didn't you learned cooking?"

Tae - " I didn't got an opportunity to, and neither was I interested."

There was silence for a while.

Tae - "Btw , you cooking skills are good....I like the food you cook."

I love when someone compliment my cooking.

I gave him a wide genuine smile and cutely said.

Y/n - " Thank you!😊"

Tae - "What was that ?" He asked surprised.

Y/n - " what?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows

Tae - " You being cute, I thought that was never possible."

Y/n - " do you think you know me?" I asked sassily.

Tae - " well, you are back". He said and sighed.

We keep talking while cooking,, and I discovered one thing that I can talk to him quite comfortably...
though most of the times we just argue but still I can openly talk to him....
that's a good thing I think.

We were done preparing the dinner... it's just needed to be heated before serving........now we were sitting in the living room watching TV and waiting for his friends.

Time skip

We were watching T.V when the door bell rang and taehyung went to open the door.
I switched off the TV and straighten myself.