Part 53

Y/n's POV

After having a great time in the backyard, we came back to the room...I took shower in our room and tae went to the other room for taking shower.

After having shower I walked towards the balcony of our room admiring the view outside.

Though it was nighttime but it wasn't completely dark because of the lights.

The big and dense rows of trees a little glimpse of mountain..ever shining Moon and the beautiful stars....just the perfect view to please your eyes.

I was just standing there putting my hands on the railing and thinking about my whole day....the best day of my life......if I sum up all the happy moments of my life still it wouldn't be able to equate with the happiness and luckiness I felt today.

Tae's POV

I came back to our room after having shower.

I looked around the room but didn't saw y/n.

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked further, that's when I saw a small figure standing at the balcony.

She loves balconies.

But the thing which amazed me right now was what she was wearing.

She was wearing a silky hot pink short sleeveless night gown.

I just kept staring at her almost bare appealing back.

I have never seen her wearing night gowns because she always wear pyjamas but today......then I remembered that I asked Mom to pack her bag so mom must have kept this.

My eyes roam all around her body, and I felt heat rising in my body.

I know what is this feeling...I have felt it many times before but today was different because today I am not able to curb or control it.

I was sweating even when the air conditioner is working perfectly.

I slowly walked towards the balcony and stood behind her, her scent filling my nostrils.

She still hasn't noticed my presence.

I snaked my arms around her waist...she flinched a little but calmed down instantly.

Her body still had the water droplets from the shower, which was making her irresistible.

I kissed the drop of the water resting on her bare shoulder softly.