Part -10

Y/n's POV
I was sitting in the living room after coming from office and was watching Netflix.

I glanced at the clock and it was 11:00pm and Taehyung is still not home.

Y/n - "If he was supposed to come late, he could have informed me at least.......he is not even replying to my texts."

I went to my room and brought my drawing file and started drawing new designs while waiting for Taehyung.

I was super concentrated in my drawing, when the doorbell distracted me.
I looked at the clock and gasped.

Y/n - " It's 1:15a.m already, I didn't even realized........and he is coming now."
I stomped towards the door with an angry face.

But as I opened the door my angry face turned into a confused one.

I saw jungkook smiling at me while supporting tae, who looked completely knocked out.

Jk - "Ummm......Hi, Y/n"

Y/n - " Hi, but what's this?" I pointed at Taehyung.

Jk - "A-actually we were at the club and he got drunk."
I was looking at Taehyung's face trying to process what's going on.

Jk - " Y/n, can you please hold him...I am actually getting late."

Y/n - " Oh... okay......and thank you"

He pushed Taehyung towards me slightly.. I stumbled a little and Taehyung groans

Y/n- " Woahhh!!! You are heavy dude!!"

Jungkook was gone so I somehow shut the door and dragged Taehyung towards the stairs.
But then the realization hit me

Y/n - " How will I take him upstairs.............ahhhh!! This is gonna be a huge task."

I somehow dragged him till half of the stairs.......and I was exhausted.

Y/n - "Yahhh!!! Taehyung stay still.. otherwise I swear I'll leave you and you'll go rolling down the stairs"..

he just slightly open his eyes and looked at me..

"dumbhead me, I should have taken him to the room downstairs"

I took a deep breath

Y/n - " You can do this y/n, hwaiting."

Finally we entered the room and I threw him on the bed, and layed beside him to catch my breath.

After calming myself down..I helped him remove his jacket, tie,shoes ,socks and loosen his shirt, which was yet another task because he keep on holding my wrist...I don't know what for.

I took a wet towel and cleaned his face and neck...he still reeked of alcohol but I can't do anything about that.
I covered him with duvet and was about to go the guestroom to sleep because I definitely can't sleep beside a stinky man......but he instantly hold my wrist again and this time quite tightly.

Y/n - "Yahh!! Taehyung ,leave my hand."

He started mumbling something.
I tried getting my wrist out of his hand.