Part - 21

Next day
Y/n's POV
At office

Right now I am in the office trying to work, yes trying because the conversations around me are not letting me work.

I am just an assistant so I don't have my cabin but just one desk among the row of desks.

So, whatever people are talking is beautifully going into my ear
Or would I say they are deliberately trying to make me hear that.

Reason?

Well the letter about the competition arrived today, in the morning,which included my name as the participant as well.

So right now everyone is badmouthing me.

I closed my file and made my way to break area to make myself a coffee.

Break area,👇

I was tired of this nonsense

But it was not going to end here.

As I entered the area, I saw Kim Jennie, head designer of STARLING sitting there in her glory with her assistant Tzuyu and her other minions.

I had some interactions with Jennie and Tzuyu in the past and they are not the best people to be with or I would say they are the worst people to be with.

I walked towards the coffee machine.

And here she goes.

Jennie - " You know what, these days nepotism is in every field."

She was intentionally speaking loud to make me hear.

Tzuyu - " Yeah right."

Jennie - " I really despise these products of nepotism.
Some talented people are left behind because of those  talentless brats."

I clenched my jaw.

Jennie - " We normal people work so hard to achieve our goals and those people born with a silver spoon are just given everything on platter."

She was now getting on my nerves.

Jennie - " Just look at the nepotism in  our company, they get the opportunity to compete with head designers without any hard work."

She said smirking evily

Y/n's mind - " Okay, I am done with her shit."