Part - 51

Y/n's POV
2 days later.

I am really pissed at that Lia and tae...she keeps on flirting with him and he keeps on responding...can't he just refuse her, and tell her to stay professional.

Right now she is in the room with tae doing their session and I am sitting at the dining table trying to work but my attention and mind is towards them.

After a while, she comes out of the room.

Lia - " Ok, the session is completed...I'll be leaving now Mrs Kim."

She said with a fake smile.

She calls me Mrs Kim and addresses Taehyung by his first name.

Y/n's mind - " I really hate her."

I stood up.

Y/n - " Umm Miss Lia."

I said stopping her.

Lia - " Yes."

Y/n - " The exercises you make Tae do are quite simple...like even I can help him with them, what do you think?"

I said this because I don't want  her to come here anymore.

Lia - " No, Mrs Kim.....you would not know when to make him put how much pressure, and when to stop the repetitions and when to start."

She said cockily.

Y/n's mind - " Of course u are not gonna leave easily."

Y/n - " Then how many more days you are gonna come?"

I said it out loud no matter how rude it sounds.

Lia - " Umm 4-5 days more......but looks like Mrs Kim doesn't like my presence."

She said raising her eyebrows.

Y/n's mind - " Yeah! I don't....it's just because it's the matter of tae's health that I am tolerating you.... otherwise I would have kicked your ass out."

I just gave a fake laugh.

Then helped her get out of the house and walked in.

I saw tae standing at the entrance of the room leaning at the door with crossed arms and a teasing smile.

Btw tae can walk now...but he is adviced not to run and lift heavy things.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked pass him to go to the room's balcony.

I was looking at the view outside which was not really great..just humongous, shiny buildings... I prefer natural view more.

It was already dark so all the roads and buildings were lighted.

Just then I felt hands around my waist trying to backhug me and ofcourse I know who it is.

I harshly jerked his hands away.

Y/n - " What you want?"