58. "When you learn to grow up."

••••
I know y'all finna get on my ass for me just disappearing, but the last few months have been very difficult for me. I made begin when I was really young, and I didn't expect it to get this big. Like at all. I'm still in shock. I went into this book, without a set story line or plot. Hince why, some things may be a little confusing. I wouldn't update for periods of time, because I was very frustrated, and disappointed in myself because of how bad i was struggling to keep the book going.

Chile, this book is my baby. I did not forget about you all, I'm still here.

I've been battling with my mental health as well. I lost my grandpa to cancer, my grandpa not too long after, 2 cousins to gun violence, one to an overdose not even 2 weeks ago, school been stressful, it's been pretty rough but I'm hanging in there y'all!

So I guess what I'm saying Is, my black ass ain't going nowhere. Not just yet.

Updates might not be as fast as they were in the very beginning, but I promise you guys you won't be waiting months for a new update!

I love you all, and thank you for being patient with me.

Comment, vote, share, and enjoy. Xoxo
-
MIA'S POV.
7:46 am.

I wake up to the sound of the blankets being pulled off of my body.

My eyes widen and I immediately get up.

"What the fuck!" I scream.gg

"No. You what the fuck! Where did y'all go last night!!" Chyna says yelling.

"Look, we got drunk, came home, fucked, and forgot to back to the party."

Chyna gasped, "You awe to be ashamed."

"Speaking of Jungkook," I look over to my side, "Where is he?" I ask.

"That man left. He left like a hour ago. He made you breakfast it's downstairs."

"Hurry up and get yo ass downstairs, I got some news."

News?

"Mhm. I'm coming." I sit up on the side of the bed and I slip my slippers on.

I attempt to get get up but my legs wobble everywhere.

Well shit.

They felt like jelly.

Thank you jungkook.

Got mf damn.

How am I supposed to show up to work like this.

"Girl, what in theee actual fuck is wrong with you." Chyna says catching me in her arms.

"Don't tell me y'all was roleplaying...." Chyna says scoffing.

"Nigga... no. We were not. He just got a lil crazy that's all...." I say looking away.

A lil too crazy.

Even my head a lil sore.

He was pulling my shit.

"Girl, that man fucked your shit up. You can't even walk properly."

I playfully hit her, "Will you stop."

"Don't hit me, I'm the one helping yo ass down these stairs. I could just let you fall." She mumbles.