43. "I'm nothing without the stage."

MIA'S POV.

It was the next morning, and I was laying next to Jimin watching some television.

I slept next to Jimin on his hospital bed.

It was only 7:50 so I still had about 10 minutes until I had to leave.

Jimin seemed really down.

Like he didn't seem like the happy Jimin that I'm use to seeing all the time....

And it worries me...

A lot....

"Jimin are you okay? You seem....sad."

"I'm fine."

"Where's jungkook?"

"He's gonna be here shortly. I'm gonna use his car to pick up chyna."

"Oh okay..." he turns back around and closes his eyes.

I shake him,"Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything right?"

"It's just...I might have to go on hiatus...if my health doesn't get better within the next few days I'll have to take a break from group activities." He pouts and lays his head in my shoulder.

"And I don't wanna have to do that."

"Performing is my life."

"I'm nothing without the stage."

"I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll get better. Just, try not to worry toooooo much about it. You'll be fine boy." I say as I pet his head.

He smiles,"Also is Nancy, still Messing with you? Or still upsetting you?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"It's just.....After the fight you two had, she's been around a lot more than usual."

"She hasn't been near me since the fight. And I would love, for it to stay that way."

"Are you and her friends Jimin?"

"It's a really long story. We all went to School Together.Her,Me, Hoseok, Seokjin, Taehyung,Yoongi, And Namjoon."

"We were all extremely close. That's how her and Jungkook met."

"She's was Extremely,Extremely, close with Taehyung. So close to the point where Jungkook, would intentionally start arguments with Tae, because of close they seemed."

"Really?"

"Yeah...We also had our own Beach house that we go to during Breaks."

"We still have it.... we just haven't been there in years..."

"After Her And Jungkook Split up for the first time, we all started to see her true colors. The way that she started treating him, her members, everyone around her...."

"She's definitely trouble."

"I just- Yoongi has a really soft spot for her. She sees him as her big brother, and he sees her as his little sister."

"She'll always be innocent in his eyes."

I didn't know that it was that deep.

Wtf did I get myself into.

"So the reason why she's so m-"

RING* RING *RING

"Hold on I gotta take this."

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"I'm outside. Come on stupid."

"Okay I'm coming." I hang up The phone and I turn to Jimin, "Jimin that was jungkook, He's outside. He's gonna come in with you, I'll be back soon."