53. "Who next? Some bitch named SHAQWONDA??!

MIA'S POV.

I Slowly Wake Up, and I groan.

"Fuck." I say under my breath.

I had The Worlds Worst Headache. It felt like, somebody was beating on my Head with a Hammer.

I sit up on the side of my bed and look at my nightstand.

"Oh my god." I say. I saw a glass of water and a Tylenol.

There was a Note Right next to it that Read, "You were Really Drunk Last night. You were acting so crazy, that I thought that you were on some kind of Drugs. But Anyways, Make sure you drink the Water and Take the medicine. Lol, I hope you feel Better Shorty. -Joo Hyuk."

My Lips curve up into a Tiny Smile.

"Oh my God I really need to stop Drinking." I say embarrassed.

I Take the medicine and I gulp down the Water.

My room door busses open, and my eyes get wide.

"Girl Jungkook's Birthday Party is In a few days. We need to go Party shopping." Chyna says sitting on my bed.

"Girl, you can't just be coming up in here like that, scaring a Nigga." I say Laughing.

She giggles, "I know. I know. I'm sorry. I'm just Excited."

"Also..." Chyna leans in. "How are you and Jungkook? Are you guys okay?"

"Yes. I mean n- I mean yes..... I mean- look I don't know Chy...." I say as I play with my fingers.

"I love him. Like I really do... I trust that tiny waist nigga With my Life... He's my lil boo... My baby... but it's just- sometimes I just don't know what we are. It's- I don't know to explain it but all I know is I love him like I love that di-" Chyna puts her hand over my mouth.

"AHT AHT AHT. Hollup NA. I get it."

I scream into my pillow, "Jesus Christ What is this nigga doing to me?"

"Girl.... ion know.... but all I know is I want the best for the both of you." She says latching onto me.

I lay my head on her chest, "Also- Were you- by chance home last night Chyna? Like did you see anyone carry me inside?" I ask biting my lip.

She looks at me and raises her eyebrow, "Yes I did actually."

I GASP...

"He was fine as hell girl... you just bringing all these sexy niggas home.

I fake cry, "Chynaaaa!!"

"Girl shut yo ass up. Trust me, nothing happened. I watched him lay you on the bed, and I also watched him write your note and make your water and shit."

"He was a cool lil nigga."

"I know... he's a actor.." I say smirking.

"Oh? That Man make adult movies???" Chyna says gasping.

"Oh cmon na Mia..."

"A PORN STAR? FIRST A DAMN GOSPEL SINGER NOW A DAMN PORN STAR??"

I Slap her arm,"No Stupid. He's an actor. He acts in shows, and movies."

"Also jungkook is not no damn gospel singer.." I laugh.

"Mhmmmm........." She says.

"Sooo......... About Your Mans Bday Bash... we need to go shopping ASAP.."

"I know. I Know. We should start Shopping today." I say.

I really want Kookie to Enjoy himself.