30. "Stay away from me. And stay away from Mia."

MIA'S POV.

I was Sitting on my Couch watching Weekly idol as i Stuffed a bunch of lays in my mouth.

I Saw the Article of me and Jungkook All over my Instagram.

We should Have been More Careful.

I contacted BigHit, As soon as I saw the article And they want me to Keep a low Radar.

They told me to not come into work for the next few weeks.

They told me That I could Still attend the Ama's For G.N.Os, Sake.

But there was one thing they told me that I couldn't stop thinking about.

"Stay away from Jungkook. Avoid all contact With him unless it's Work related. Anymore Rumors and Articles? His career is over And so Is Your Job. And maybe even your Career."

I couldn't even deny the fact, that I was sad.

Why Am I always getting myself into trouble? This is why I Left California in The First place.

To get away from the Drama, And get a fresh new Start.

But it's like Drama, Follows me Everywhere.

I dig into my chip bag only to realize, I had no more left.

I Sighed.

I Get up to get some more Chips, Only to get a Knock at my door.

"Who's at my Door, this early? I already have A lot of shit going on." I say under my breath.

I Rip open my Door ready to Cuss out the person At my house this early, Only to be welcomed By Rosè.

Rose invites Herself in, Yanks my arm and pulls me to the couch.

"I Came over as soon as I saw the article."

"I ran up here." She says Out of breath And sweaty.

"I-"

"Are you okay?" She says Sounding Genuinely Worried.

"Yes, Rosè I'm Fine."

"There's Just A lot going on so I didn't expect Your company." I say with a Nervous laugh.

"Can I ask you a Question Rosè?"

"Of course. Anything."

"How long do you think that this Is gonna Take to blow over?"

"To be honest Mia. A Minute. Jungkook, Is apart of the biggest Boy band in the World. He has All eyes on him. Dispatch eats up Things like this. I'm not telling you Too, End things with Him....." She grabs my hands and scoots Closer to me. "I'm Just Telling you to Be Careful. Any more Articles, His reputation Will be Ruined."

I Gulp.

"Okay Maybe That was a little Toooooo Dramatic."

"But you get the point. Just Be careful."

"I Will."

"Where's Your Kitchen? I'm thirsty."

I Point to The Kitchen, "I'll be back I'm gonna grab something to drink want something?"

"No I'm fine."

My Phone Vibrates, And I look down to a Message from Kookie.

I open it quickly, Only to see something I didn't wanna see.

Jungkook 🐰: We should Talk. let's Meet up Tonight. Hangang River. 10:30. It's Important.

I couldn't Even deny the fact that I was nervous.

Nancy's POV.

"Ughhh, where is he? he knows I don't like Waiting." I roll My eyes.

I see a black Car with tinted Windows pull up And I Smile, Automatically knowing that it was Jungkook.

Jungkook gets out of The Car and Walks over to me.

I Immediately run up to him, And jump on him.

I breath in, missing his Scent.

Why isn't He hugging me back?

"Why didn't you hug me Back?" I sigh, "Do I smell or Something?" I stomp my Foot.

He grabs my arm, I squeal.

He sits Us both on the bench.

"What the Fuck Do you want Nancy?? I'm Already going Through a lot Right now, I don't want you Giving me Anymore stress." He's never talked to be like that.

What's his Problem?

"Jungkook, I miss you. I miss us." I Move closer to him, Looking in his eyes for any reassurance.

Nothing....

"Nancy We already ended Things. I've moved on." He gets up and walks away.

I run after him, grabbing his arm, He turns back.

Nancy this is your chance....

My Eyes water And a Teardrop falls, His look softens.

"Please." I Put my arms around his waist.

"Please. Give me Another Chance. I promise I won't leave again... please...."

He looks down At me, "I've moved on."

He trys Pulling Away, But I latch onto him even harder.

I Lay my head on his chest, "You're all I have. please don't Leave me." I sob.

He snatched away from Me making me fall with a loud thump, "I SAID IVE MOVED ON!! WHAT PART DONT YOU GET????"

I get up off of the ground, and I dust myself off.

The tears still falling.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TOO ME?? WITH HER??? WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T??" I sob even harder. "SHES JUST A SNAGGY FOREIGNER. SHE DOESNT MEAN YOU ANY GOOD!!!!"

I grab his hand, His lip trembles, "I won't give up on us. Ever." I say still Crying.

He pulls away, "Stay Away from me."

"And stay Away From Mia."