40. "Because i love him and i don't wanna lose him."

MIA'S POV. (GOOD NEWS AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE READ IT.)

8:30 AM.

I wake up with my hair all over the place.

I look around and I notice that I was still in Jimin's Hospital room.

My hand still tightly in his.

I hear the door open and I see Taehyung with a bag of food.

He hands it to me and sits next down right beside me.

"Well good morning sleepy head." He ruffles my hair.

"Morning." I say in a sleepy tone.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He's in the room beside us." Taehyung says and he stuffs his mouth with A hash brow.

"And Nancy?"

"She's in there with him."

I roll My eyes, "Why is she even still aloud in this hospital?" I say as I take a bite of the eggs.

My Face frowns up into a smile, I giggle, and  almost choke. My mind Immediately goes back to that Day me and Jungkook Attempted to Make Breakfast.

FLASHBACK
"Did you finish making the eggs?"

He looks at you with a weird look.

"What Jungkook?"

"They fell." He says as he let's out a deep breath and moves his shoulder up and down, trying to act cute so that he wouldn't get in trouble.

"Where did the eggs fall dummy?" You didn't feel like arguing.

"In the sink."

FLASHBACK OVER.

"What are you laughing at weirdo?"

"Nothing,Nothing,Nothing finish what you were saying." I say as I swallow the last bit of eggs in my mouth.

"I know, I know, I know, you don't like her but sadly she's gonna always be around."

"Why do you say that?"

Taehyung looks around the room, and gets closer to me.

"Nancy's Mom Passed Away When She was in her senior year of high school. They were really close With each other."

"Her mom also Adored Jungkook."

"When she passed away Jungkook promised her that he would take of her."

"Sadly after her mom's passing their relationship went down hill and they eventually parted ways."

"But because of the promise he made to her mom he feels as though he has to always go back too her. No matter how many times she does him wrong he goes back. Because if he doesn't, she puts on this sad act and he eventually falls right back into her trap."

"Like now. He's falling back into her trap." He sighs And looks down.

"Was Nancy his first ever girlfriend?"

"No. He had Another Girlfriend after her. Her name was Minji. She was a trainee under Bighit for about 3 years, before leaving and debuting under in a Girl group under another company. They were extremely close, But they stopped talking once Nancy Came Back into the Picture."

I would be lying if I said he didn't have Hoes.

But that doesn't give him the right to treat me any kind of way.