17. "Let me get that for you."

MIA'S POV.

After You And Jungkook, exchange goodbyes you quickly made your way upstairs for a shower.

You had A long day, you were tired and you just really,wanted a nice shower to finally relax.

You make your way into the bedroom to gather All of the things that you need for your shower which includes, shampoo, conditioner, soap, and of course your night clothes.

You carry all of your things into the bathroom, and you sit on the toilet. After that you turn the shower on until it's the perfect temperature just for you.

15 minutes later.

After, you were finished with your shower you put on your pajamas, which consists in a huge white T-shirt and pajama shorts. After you were completely done you apply the basics like lotion, deodorant, skin creams, coconut oil, etc.

After, you were done you turn your bathroom light Off and you jump into your bed and you turn the TV on.

You lay your head on your pillow, and before you know it your eyes become heavy and you were out like a Light. It took you way faster to fall asleep because you were so tired.

•    •    •   •  •  •.  •. •

THE NEXT MORNING

8:00 AM.

It, was 8:00 in the morning and you wake up to the alarm on your phone you didn't, even know you set.

"Stupid, Shit." You say as you throw your phone on the other side of the bed.

You get up out of your bed to stretch and you here your bones crack. (happens to me all the time IENVJEGOQ)

You make your way to the bathroom to brush your teeth, and wash your face. You look in the mirror and your Startled by your appearance.
"What. The. Fuck." Was all you could say. You looked a hot, ass mess. Your hair was everywhere and you had bags under your eyes.

After you were done-brushing your teeth, you decided that you were hungry.

You make your way downstairs into the kitchen and you open the fridge and it's empty.

"You Have got To Be Fucking Kidding me."

You decided the only way you were gonna eat is if you went to the market. You were extremely lazy and honestly didn't even feel like going anywhere. You wanted too stay in, And watch netflix all day.

You make your way upstairs into your bedroom to find a outfit.

Since All You were doing was going to the market, you Didn't Need anything real fantasy. you put on a white spagehetti Strap shirt, With a light pink hoodie and Your Light Colored Jeans With your White Colored converse.

After You were finished Putting On Your Clothes you decided To Straighten your hair, for the Very First time. (fun fact i have only Straighten my  hair once (:)

After you were finished Doing your hair you grabbed your credit card, phone,headphones,and your knife. (you never know what could go down.)

After that you made your way into the kitchen too get yourself a water bottle and to grab your keys.

After that you make your way to the Front door and your immediately hit with a cold, breeze on your face. "It feels so good today." Nothing could go wrong. At least That's what you thought.

"Wait let me get my face mask. I don't got time for it." Them paparazzi don't care.

After you put your mask on you start walking down the street, looking for a market. You look at the street signs but it all looks the same, plus you're not fluent in korean.