36. "You'll be fine okay??"

MIA'S POV.

I was Sitting in the Dressing Room Trying To Process wtf just Happened.

I Was Thinking About Kai And The Way That He Smiled At Me.

He Was A Gorgeous Boy.

I Just Know He got all The Bitches Drooling.

I Hear The Dressing Room Door Open And I look up

A Energetic Rosè engulfs me into a big hug.
"I Missed You." I Hug Her Back, "I Missed you More. Shouldn't you be out there on Stage? They're About to Present Awards."

"I know I know. You Should Come out and Watch. I'm Pretty sure that BTS Is gonna Win Some Awards, PLUS, Your Man is out there looking like a Lost Puppy without you."

"Let Him Look like One. I'm Not Moving My Ass Out of This Chair."

Lord knows I wanted to out there with him but he can't have his cake, and be a greedy nigga and eat everybody else's.

"I- WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU TWO??"She pulls out a chair and sits down.

"I Caught Him in The Dressing Room With One Of Them G.N.C.O Members. Nagyung is Her name."

"Oh Her? I've Heard About her."

"She Had A Pre debut Scandal."

ATP I'm Convinced, that Kookie is into psycho bitches.

"Really? What About??"

"Well you see... She Was Bullying Her Members, Cussing Them out, etc. but she puts on this Fake Front That she's so Innocent."

"And They Still Let Her Ass debut? Wtf?"

"As Long As She's Skinny, Pretty, And Can make her Company Money? It doesn't matter."

"Damn."

"Just Watch Your Back. That Girl Is Sneaky."

"I Already Gotta Watch Out For Nancy's Crazy Narcissist Ass, Now this Whore??"

Rosè Laughs,"I'm Sure You'll Be Just Fine. Now Cmon. Like it or not you're going out there with me." She intertwines her fingers with mines, and yanks me up.

As we get close to the outside I stop, "I can watch from right here. I don't wanna cause any more controversial topics."

"Are you sure??"

I'm deadass.

"Yeah I'm sure. I can see perfectly from here."

I peep Through The Curtains And I see Jungkook.

He was Laughing and Smiling with Taehyung.

I felt my face curling up into a smile, and I immediately stop myself.