54. "My tears blended perfectly with the rain."

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

We had just got finished with our Fanmeet and we were all out eating dinner.

It was around 7PM.

"So when do you have to shoot the commercial With Jiu?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah... when? And have you told Mia that you're shooting with your Ex girlfriend?" Yoongi chuckles.

Hoseok plucks yoongi's forehead.

"I was gonna tell her this morning but we had the Fanmeet." I sigh.

"And Yoongi mind your fucking business will you?" I say getting annoyed.

"I definitely think that you should tell her ASAP. Before she sees the article...." Jimin says.

"I'm so sick and tired of soompi and their fucking shitty ass articles." I say.

"I know her face probably dropped when she saw that one." Yoongi giggles.

"Yoongi shut up will you?" Namjoon chirps.

I glare at Yoongi...

I hear the bell chime and I feel shivers run down my spine.

I hear heels click onto the restaurant floor, and I look up shocked at who just made their way inside....

You could feel JIU's presence from a mile away.

I gulp.

Her rich perfume was burning my nostrils.

You could smell her wealthiness...

The memories of our past came flooding in like a Tsunami....

"Hey boys." She says in a seductive tone, cocking her head to the side.

They all say hello to her and she sits down next to Yoongi

"It's been awhile JIU, how have you been?" Hoseok Asks.

"I've been good Thank you for asking Hoseok... I've just been focusing on producing My music, acting, traveling, shopping, etc.... you know..."

"How'd you know we were here??" Namjoon asks confused.