52. "Nam john hook."

Yoongi's POV.

"First Jungkook now Kai?? She Really is a whore." I Snicker.

"Does she even know Who Kai is? The Reputation that he has??" I say to myself.

"Not Shocked that she's after him next.... His bad Reputation Mixed with hers? They're Practically The Perfect Match. If she gets tangled with Kai, That'll give Nancy the Perfect Chance to Swoop In." I chuckle.

"What are you doing out here??" I Flinch, and turn around.

I was sitting outside at The pool.

"Jesus Fucking Christ Jimin, You scared me." I raise my Voice.

"Well what do you expect?? It's 2AM and you're sitting outside at the pool. Everyone's Asleep But you."

"Is Jungkook inside??" I ask.

"Yeah. He's been home. we have to wake up in a few hours, come on inside..."

"Also...." he says.

"Jungkook's Surprise Birthday Party Is In a Few Days. We Should get the Decorations Beforehand."

"You have the guest list right??" He asks.

"Yeah I Do." I smirk.

"Don't invite Just Anyone Yoongi......"

"Does Mia have to go??" I sigh.

He plucks my Forehead, "Of Course she does. She's the one, who Came up with the Idea."

"What's your Problem With her Anyways? Why do you dislike her so much??" He says.

"She's A Sweetheart."

"What?? Do you like her or something???" I scoff.

His Cheeks Turn a Bright Red and He Laughs.

He slaps my Arm, "YA! What are you talking about?"

He stomps away like a little kid and starts mumbling.

"Just know that I have my reasons." I say as I get up and follow him.
-
-
-
-
-
MIA'S POV.

It was Around 2AM and I was at one of my local Convenience Stores getting something quick to eat.

I was Also Drinking...

I'm not gonna lie, I was a little tipsy.

This Soju got me on Cloud Nine.

Everything's just been so Stressful so Lately, I need this Drink.

If Chyna found out that I was outside alone at 2 am she would kill me.

She's Extremely over protective of me.

She had a little sister by the name of "Nini." She Passed away 4 years ago.