18. "Is that jungkook?

MIA'S POV.

You look at the Man, that helped you with the cereal as he walks away.

You can't deny the fact that he was fine. He was tall, tan, and he looked to be about 6ft. So you came close to his shoulder.

He walked away from the cereal section, and you continue to shop for food.

You spot some candy, and you grab two boxes of gummy worms.

Your stomach starts growling, and you immediately sigh.

"I need too hurry up, and get outta here."

After you were finished shopping, for the things you need you make your way in line.

There was only, about 3-4 people in front, of you so you wouldn't be waiting that long,

To kill time you decide to check your phone, and you notice you got a message from jungkook.

Jungkook 🤓: good morning, Mia. 🌙

You: goodbye jungkook. 🌙

Jungkook: What's wrong with you? You just wake up grumpy.

You: I'm not grumpy you idiot, I'm hungry and frustrated.

Jungkook🤓: I can feed you. (;

You: goodbye jungkook. I'll talk to you later.

Jungkook: wait-
Seen

Jungkook: wow. You left me on seen.
Seen.

"Next in line please!"

You look up from your phone and you're greeted with, a very annoyed looking girl.

"Sorry damn." you mumble under you breath.

"Whatever." The female rolls her eyes and starts, to ring up your items.

"Damn why you gotta be so mean.?" You say as you roll your eyes at her.

"What? Do you want me to smile huh?" The girl says as she smiles, and you can tell it was forced.

She was a pretty girl, but a bitch. She looked mixed. Like half Korean mixed with European.

"You have a nasty attitude."

"Whatever." She says as she, bags your things aggressively.

"There you go. You can get your bags and exit."

"Bitch." you stopped yourself, from jumping across the register and you, grabbed your things and walked out.

You were glad you got out away from her.
Little did you know, you were gonna be seeing more of her.

(You guys can try to guess who the idol is. Just know she's gonna play a really big roll in this book. She's not a really, liked kpop idol and is known for being a bitch, or having a bitchy attitude.)

After you leave the store you, start your walk back home.

As your walking you get, a call on your phone. You take your phone out of your, pocket and you see, the words "BIGHIT" in big letters.

You quickly answer, the phone and you say hello.

"Hello."

"Is this mia?"

"Yes this is she."

"Are you busy?"

"N-"

"Great. The girls are preparing for their comeback stage in 2 days and, I was wondering if you could add a few extra steps to the choreography to spice it up.?"