23. "What's wrong with you?"

MA's POV.

After you made sure that the door was locked at secured, you turned around and saw rose get out of the car to come around and open, the door for you.

You walk over to the car, and rose engulfs you in a big hug.

You were a little taken back but hugged her back, anyways.

"It's been a while since we last met up. Congratulations on your win girl." you say happy for her.

"Thank you so much!" she gives you a big smile.

"Come on girl. Get in the car." she grabs your hand, and you both get inside the car.

You put on your seat belt.

"The rest of the girls, are at the dorm. They are so exited to meet you."

"Really? That's so cool."

"Sooo.." she winks and you, and nudges your shoulder.

"Whaaat??" you asked confused, as you mug her.

"I've been noticing jungkook from bts has been liking your photos, alot lately..... and he also follows you.."

"So?" you turn away.

"So?????? Is there something going on?"

This bitch.

"No. We're just friends."

"Mhhhmm." rose eyes you.

"Anyways." you break the awkwardness.

"Are you in a relationship?"
You ask her.

"No. Im not aloud to date."

"What?" you always heard about kpop idols, not being able to date but you thought it was a joke.

"Yup. Yg artists are aloud to date, but Yg said it's only gonna cause scandals so he tells us to not do it. But if we find that one person go for it."

"That must suck. Damn."

"Yeah. It does."

20 minutes later.

"Oh look we're here." rose turns to you.

You unbuckle your, seat belt grab your things and hop out of the car.

Rose walks up to this really pretty house with a decorated front.

"This is a really nice house."

"Thank you." rose opens the front door and she signals you too go in first.

You walk in and she closes the door behind the both of you.

"If you're thirsty there's drinks in the fridge if you are hungry there's snacks, in the cabinets. Make yourself at home. Im gonna go get the girls I'll be right back." she gives you a smile.

You smile back. "okay."

Jungkook pov.

I pulled up to a empty park and hopped out of my car.

I put on my black face mask and I lean on the hood of my car.

I wish this girl hurry up.

I couldn't deny the fact I felt bad at the way, that I talked to mia when I was leaving. But I just couldn't control my emotions.

And I know that isn't a excuse and I feel horrible.

I wanna call her but I-

I was pulled out of my thoughts to the sound of heels, clicking on ground.

I looked up and sighed.

Nancy gives me a big smile and holds her arms out, wanting a hug

I wish her attitude was as cute as her smile.

She engulfs me a hug and I immediately stiffen wanting, her off of me.

Her scent so familiar.

"Jungkook-ah I missed you so much--" she leans in for a kiss and I immediately block her mouth with my hand.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean what's wrong with me, what's wrong with you??"

"Jungkook-ah--" she trys to take my hoodie off, and I push her off of me.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?? ARE YOU TALKING TO SOME WHACK BITCH??"

"And if I am that isn't any any of your fucking business, because we aren't together."

I regretted meeting up with her.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU JEON JUNGKOOK! ! AND FUCK THAT BITCH YOU'RE TALKING TO AS WELL. WHOEVER THE BITCH IS YOU'RE TALKING TO I'LL FIND OUT WHO SHE IS AND WHEN I DO,SHE HAS SOME SHIT COMING. I'LL ALWAYS BE THE NUMBER 1 GIRL IN YOUR LIFE."

Tears stream down Nancy's face and she walks way. Her heels clicking.

I put my mask back on my face and I hop in my car. I take my phone out and text the people I know will, brighten my mood.

BANGTAN GC.

Me: Yall down for some pizza?? On me.

Namjoon💩: let's do it.

Yoongi👿🔥: Im suddenly sick.

Taehyung💀: who's ass im beating today??

Seokjin🌟: what do you call a sleeping pizza?
A piZZZZZZZZa.

Jhope🙊: yeah im hungry as fUCK.

Jimin👉🔥: im drunk

Giving Yall a ticket to beat my ass. 😓

 😓