22. "Ma..."

MIA'S POV.

It was around 4pm and jungkook left around 12pm. You were still, a little confused as to why he acted that way like you did something to him.

But you didn't care. You were exited to go out for the first time since being in Korea.

You weren't gonna let him ruin your night. You were gonna have fun and enjoy yourself.

The manager of bighit emailed me a few minutes ago rescheduling the practice for their first gg until Thursday.

Since rose wasn't coming to pick you up until around, 5:30ish you decided to use that time to call your folks.

You dialed your mom's phone number, and she shockingly answered within the the 2nd ring.

(Okay but what the FUCK. I gotta call my mother 29 damn times for her to answer the phone. What if I was dying?)

"Mia! I missed you so much why haven't you been calling me?"

"Sorry ma. I just have been trying to get settled in."

"Have you met anyone like a guy??"

"Ma....."

"Okay okay. Im sorry. How about friends?"

"Yes actually. There is this one guy named jungkook But we're only FRIENDS."

"Junfcook." your mom tried her best to pronounce kookies name.

"No ma." you laugh.
"It's ju-ng-kook-"

"Yeah im not saying that bullshit. Anyways."

You laugh.

"Your friends miss you. They're still gonna be visiting soon."

"WHEN??" you couldn't wait to see them. You missed them so much.

"Soon. You'll just have to wait and see."

"It's getting late here. Im gonna hit the bed. I love you Mia, stay safe use protection. Don't come home  with kids. And stay aware of your surroundings." you were a little sad that you couldn't talk for that long, but you understood.

"I love you to ma. And I can't promise you that."

"Girl what the hell."

You hung, up before she went on a full blown rant.

You haven't been on Instagram in a minute so you decided to check, your social media and see what's been happening.

As soon as you log into your account you look  at your following count, and immediately put your hand over you mouth.

Last time you were on your account you had a little over, 80k

Now you have 145k. How is that even possible.

You check your Instagram comments and you were shocked.

liked by jennierubyjane parishawkins Btsforever2628 jeonjungkook park_yury and 98,000 others

BHmiaj: 🇰🇷

Btsforever2628: so is this bighits new choreographer?  Could have picked someone more prettier tbh.

Sarahdanielsx: okay but like she's so stunning and has amazing legs.

Taekookliveson: stay away from jungkook and taehyung.

Nickisparrowlol:
@Taekookliveson you don't own them stfu.

Joonswhore: go off queen. Can't wait to see interactions with you and our boys.

Namjinisthatship:
@joonsbaby but she choreographs the choreo for bighits gg.

Btsisminelol: gross.

Yoongisfoot: SLAY QUEEN.

Jungkookswife: why did our jungkook like her photo?

"Bts fans waste no time." you say to yourself out loud.

You checked the time and seen that it was around 2pm.

You decided for the next 2 hours you would take a nap, to kill some time.

You barely got any sleep last night.

.

.

.

.
2 hours later. 4:50 pm.

You wake up to the sound of a text message.

🌹rose: on my way to pick you up, I'll be there at around 10 minutes to 6.

You: okay. See you soon.

Since rose wasn't gonna be here for another hour and 10 mintutes, you decided to use that as a chance to take a shower.

You get up off of the couch, and make your way upstairs into your bedroom.

You gather all of the things you needed, including your shower cap. Because you didn't have time for your hair to be getting all nappy, and tangled.

20 mintutes later. 6:20.

After you took your shower you decided you were gonna straighten your, hair today because you still didn't have your proper hair products.

(Fun fact. When I visited Korea I searched for black makeup products, and hair products and they literally had none. Girl I-)

You put all your things like charger,change of clothes,headphones,mase
(Just incase some shit go down) makeup,deodorant, and last your pocket knife.

After you were finished you put on a red hoodie with some black ripped jeans, and your red converse.

After that you checked your Instagram.

Of course his fans were still in your comment section but at this point you honestly didn't care.

You don't know why you just wouldn't stop thinking about jungkook.

because it's not like he would care anyways.

He's a kpop idol. All kpop idols end up with Korean idols. It's not like I had a chance anyways.

You were pulled out of your thoughts, by a car horn.

That must be rose.

You grab your keys, and your bags and you leave out the house.