11. "We have to finish this another time."

MIA'S POV

"Why are you so close?" I say as I back up.

"Oh sorry." he nervously laughs, and does this cute thing with his nose.

I could have sworn I felt my cheeks heat up.

"It's okay."

"Okay anyways back-" *ring* *ring* *ring*

"Wait hold on for one second my phone is ringing." jungkook says as he races over to his phone.

He picks up is phone and I thought I heard a girl on the other end.

As I'm watching jungkook talk on the phone he looks a little pissed. He walks out of the room saying stuff in korean.

Lmao okay.

Well why he's doing that I'll try to get in contact with my parents. I haven't talked to them since I've arrived here.

I walk over to the chair , and I get my phone out of my purse.

I go to contacts in my phone and I find my moms contact. As soon as I start dialing her contact it goes straight to voicemail.

What the hell ?

Since she's not answering her phone I'll send her a message.

TO:MOM : hey mom it's me Mia. I haven't talked to you since I've arrived, here in Korea and I really miss you. How's dad? How's my brothers and sisters? Are they doing good?. I love you and I'm really worried.try to contact me as soon as possible.💗

This is annoying as hell. She never answers her phone. Like what if it's a emergency or something?, what if I'm dying in a hospital bed with Ebola or some shit?. Exactly.

After I message my mom I put my phone back in purse and I run my hands through my hair. This is so frustrating.

Where is jungkook? I thought.

I hope he's okay. I wonder what he's doing.

Wait since when did you care about jungkook?

I don't care about him, i was just wondering if he was okay that's all. I haven't even known him for 2 weeks.

Well those feelings will change soon.

What?.

Speaking of him he just walked through the door looking a little shaken.

"Are you o-"

"We have to finish this another time."

"What?" You asked a little confused, as to why he was acting like this.

"Look t-t-there's just to much going on right now and I think we should finish this another time." "Plus I have to meet the rest of the boys at a bowling Allie in less than a hour."

"O-oh oh ok I guess, I'll leave then."you say as you walk over to the chair grab your things and make your way to the door.

"I-I'll wall you out."he says as he follows behind me.

"I think you should wear this."he says as he passes me a black face mask.

"Wait why?" I ask a little confused.

"Dispatch."he says as he winks at me.

"Oh yeah."I say as i laugh which resulted in me snorting.

Jungkook tries to hold in a laugh. Which made me glare at him. "What's funny?"

"Nothing" he mumbles under his breath

We make it to the door and we say goodbye to eachother.

"Bye I guess." I say as i scratch my head nervously.

"Bye."he says as he leans in for a hug.

What a awkward hug that was. I hug back and I hear the flashing Of a camera.

We immediately let go and turn our heads to where the sound is coming from.

There's no one there.

"Okay maybe you should get going, paparazzi's are creeps, and I don't want you getting followed home."

"Be careful, and text me or call me when you get home."

Why is he being so nice all of a sudden?

"Wait is jungkook being nice?" I say as I act  fake surprised.

"Whatever." he says as he laughs and pushes me playfully.

" he says as he laughs and pushes me playfully

"Okay bye fr now." I say as I walk away and I wave back and him.

He waves back at me.

And he screams "NO GOODBYE KISS?"

"BOY BYE." i scream back.

I wonder what happened on the phone.

• SORRY THIS WAS KINDA A SHORT CHAPTER :/ BUT I PROMISE YOU GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH LONGER AND MORE JUICY

SORRY THIS WAS KINDA A SHORT CHAPTER :/ BUT I PROMISE YOU GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH LONGER AND MORE JUICY.

• BTW THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 900 READS WERE LITERALLY HALFWAY TO 1K AND IM SO HAPPY.

•IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY REQUEST OR IDEADS YOU CAN TEXT ME !

•DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME SO THAT YOU WONT MISS ANY UPDATES!

•see you soon!