46. Painful Flashbacks and Tears.

( GRAB THE TISSUES MY LUVS BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER WILL INDEED PUT YOU IN YOUR FEELS.)

-
MIA'S POV
(LONG CHAPTER GRAB A SNACK OR SOM)
We had already arrived to the Place that we'd be staying at for the next 2 days.

It was a really gorgeous House on the beach.

The Sound Of the waves And the wind calmed my nerves.

Everyone was scattered around in different places of the house picking rooms.

We Each Had keys for our rooms.

For privacy ofc.

The room that I picked was right down the hall from Jungkook.

Chyna's room was across from mine.

I wanted Chy to Room Next to me, but she wanted to be next too Namjoon.

Not shocked.

Her and joon have been all over each other since they first met.

"After Everyone Settles In please Meet downstairs, in the dining room. We're gonna have lunch and play games." Taehyung says as he screams from downstairs.

I hear a knock on my door, "It's unlocked."

I hear the door open and Chyna walks in eating a bag of chips.

She plops down on my bed and I sigh, "Chyna really?? I was making my bed. Move your big butt."

She puts her arms around my neck and hugs me. "Are you okay bitch? You seem a lil off. I just wanted to check on my baby."

"I'm fine." I smile.

"No you aren't. I know my Best friend."

"Truly.... I'm okay..." I laugh it off.

Did that even sound a little bit convincing?

Probably not.

"I know that you're lying. And I'm gonna get whatever's bothering you, out of your black ass."

"Stop bottling up your emotions. It isn't good for you dumbo." She plucks my forehead.

Okay but she's right.

And I cannot deny that.

"I Mean you do kind of have a point."

She locks her hand with mine, "Come on. We're gonna eat lunch with them."

We leave out of my room and we walk down the hallway, "What are we doing after that?"

"Namjoon said that we're gonna all go outside and play games while the sun sets."

Sounds like a plan.

"Well, Well, Well, look who decided to join the party." Hoseok says.

they all laugh.

"Come have a seat at the table, and eat something." Taehyung says with a mouth full of food.

Chyna let's go of my hand, and sits down next to Namjoon.

I look around for a seat but something seems off.....

Jungkook is missing.

"W-w-Where's jungkook?"