26. "Don't. i'm not a baby."

MIA'S POV.

7:30 AM.

I woke up with the worlds worst fucking headache.

I don't even remember drinking a lot last night.

I happened to turn over in my bed and saw a glass of water with 2 Tylenol's and a note that read, "Sorry I couldn't stay long. The boys were calling me wondering where I was, so I had to leave asap. You drank a lot last night, I hope you recover soon. Also you're very adorable and clingy when you're drunk. -jk

I smiled at the cute note jungkook left me.

I'm not gonna lie.

He was kind of growning on me.

But I still have to be very careful.

I got a email from bighit stating they that they wanted to meet with me, so that I could help their girl group g.n.o polish up their choreography.

They're supposed to be attending their first award show next week.

I wish them the best.

Me And  jungkook are supposed to go ice skating later in the evening, but that depends on what time I get finished with G.N.O.

I genuinely didn't even feel like gettting out of this bed. I feed dead inside.

But I didn't really have a choice.

I'm supposed to be at bighit at 9 and it's almost 8 and I have to walk.

And I walk slow as hell.

I managed to get out of bed and take a quick shower.

Before I took a shower I reeked of alcohol and sweat.

That's fucking disgusting.

As I was brushing my teeth I got a notification from Instagram.

I look at the notification.

Zkdlin started following you.

"Who?" I say with a mouth full of toothpaste.

I ignore the notification and I finish brushing my teeth.

After i was done brushing my teeth, I put on some jeans and a T-shirt.

I brush my hair up into a ponytail and did my edges.

I put my black vans on, and I grabbed my phone and headphones.

My bed isn't made up but fuck it.

I'll make it up when I get back.

A nigga is in a rush right now.

I walk into my kitchen and I get myself a water bottle, and some crackers.

After that I made my way to the door, grabbed my keys off of the rack and left out.

NANCY'S POV.

"I really wanna get back with Jungkook , And you guys are no help. You guys aren't helping me at all what should I do?" My voice cracks.

"I don't there's anything left Nancy. It's obvious he doesn't find interest in you anymore. If he did he would have came back crawling to you like he use to. It's obvious some other girl has his attention. And I think you should respect that." Yeonwoo says.

"I agree." JooE says as she strugs her shoulders. "He's probably sick of you playing with his feelings. You get back with him and break up with him, a few weeks later. He's probably fed up with your bs."