19. Accident in the kitchen.

Mia's POV.
"Welp. Since you're gonna be helping me make breakfast you can start by unpacking the groc-"

You hear something being opened and you turn around to see jungkook fucking your gummy worms up like a bunny.

"HEY!" You say as you snatch the gummy worms out of his hand. "These are mines." You say as you put one in your mouth.

"I just wanted one." Kookie says as he pouts.

You look up at him to see him,watching you eat the gummy worms.

"..."

You take a gummy worm out of the bag and you aggressively put in his mouth. "Here."

"Don't ask for anymore." You say already regretting letting him in your house. He smiles as he chews the gummy worm.

"Come on let's unpack these groceries and get to work I'm hungry boy."

"Okay."

Jungkook starts to unpack the groceries out of all of the bags.

While he was unpacking the groceries you start to get the stove ready.

You were both gonna plan on making eggs,sausages, and pancakes.

"Okay I guess I'll start making the eggs."
Jungkook says scaring the living shit out of you.

"you SCARED ME."

"Wooops sorry." His cheeks heat up and he starts laughing. You couldn't help but laugh along with him.

"Okay you can start on the eggs and I'll start on the pancake mix."

"Okay. Where's your bowls?"

"In the cabinets." You say as you point to where the cabinets were.

Your kitchen wasn't really that big so you can't deny the fact that it was kinda a little, squished.

Jungkook, reaches over top of you to reach the bowls in the cabinets. his back touched yours, and his dick was literally on your ass.

You flinched.

"Got them." He says as he smiles and shows you the bowls.

You squeeze your legs together and Give him a uncomfortable smile. After that you finished mixing the pancake mix.

Jungkook walks over to you, with the bowl of mixed up eggs. He shows you the eggs, and you noticed there was no kind of seasoning in them.

This ain't it.

"Jungkook. The eggs need seasoning."
You say laughing.

"Oh" he says embarrassed.

"It's okay. I'll get it." You say smiling at him.

He smiles back.

You open the cabinet to get some seasoning for the eggs but, as you were opening it you hit something hard.

"FUCK." Jungkook says really loud.

You cut Jungkooks forehead, with the edge of the cabinet.

"OMG OMF OFOFFOMGMG" you say freaking out as you try reaching for his forehead but he has his hand over it.

"Chill it's okay." Jungkook says forcing a smile.

"NO ITS NOT!" You move Jungkooks hand from his forehead and, you notice he was bleeding. You gasp and cover your mouth.

"OMG YOURE BLEEDING!!1!"

"Mia it's oka-"

"No.no. I'll be right back I'm gonna get my first aid kit."

I say running out the kitchen like a mad man.

"Why is she so cute?"

• I ALREADY KNOW YALL FINNA DRAG MY ASS FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE 363727 YEARS IM PERFECTLY FINE WITH THAT. YALL CAN DO ALL THE DRAGGING YALL WANT.

• I'm actually about to go too my cousins birthday party in like 20 minutes so I wanted to at least get something up, before I go so y'all can at least know a bitch isn't dead- but imma be doing a part second part to this chapter when I get back. It's finna get heated.

Also you will have like 3 love interests in this book, or maybe more who knows. Hoe life or no life. But you've already sorta met your second one but you'll be seeing him soon. (;

•still any guesses?

• So bts dropped concept photos yesterday how do you guys feel about them?? Have any guesses on what this comeback could possibly be about??

•see y'all in a few.