I wish Mommy was here!

:::AFTER 2 DAYS:::

ROSS'S POV :

Rosie is sick . I have been taking care of her since she got sick . I removed my cast yesterday . I just put Rosie to bed it's 8 Pm . I sat in the living room thinking . Rydel just came downstairs about to go out but i called her .

"What?" She said coming sitting beside me .

"Where are you going ?" I asked her .

"Out with Ell" She said looking down blushing .

"On a date?" I asked . She slowly node .

"Dude Riker will kill you if he found out" I said .

"Please Ross don't tell him" She said looking at me with sad eyes .

"I won't does Mom knows ?" I said she node .

"I should go" She said and i node she left and i sigh . If Riker find out she'll be dead .

I sigh and went to my room to check on Rosie . I got in and looked at her . I sit on the edge of the bed . She hasn't eaten something in a long time every time she eats something she throws up . I'm worried about her . I kissed her forehead and walked out . I went back to the living room and opened the Tv . Austin And Ally is on . Austin start singing heart beat . Heart beat . HEART BEAT ! That's perfect to the song i'm working on . It's for Rosie i have been working on this song for 3 years not kidding really . Suddenly Riker came in and sit beside me .

"We have a concert tomorrow night" He said i looked at him like he is crazy .

"Dude I removed my cast yesterday . The doctor said that i should rest my hand for a day or two and Rosie is still sick" I said . He looked at me and sigh .

"I don't care we are preforming tomorrow. You have to make time for your band Ross . You know not all of your time is for Rosie . The R5 family want to see us preform" He said .

"But-"

"We are performing and that's final" He cut me off . He gave me a angry look and he walked to the kitchen .

I sigh and decide to go to bed . I went upstairs and walked in my room . I removed my t-shirt and lay down beside Rosie . I close my eyes and fall asleep .

STORMIE'S POV :

I woke up at 3 am hearing someone quickly run out his room and run to the bathroom . I got scared and i walked out my room to the bathroom . I saw Ross throwing up .

"Ross" I said . He quickly flushed the toilet and washed his mouth .

"Ross" I said again .

"Go to bed Mom you need rest" He said looking at me . I touched his forehead he is burning .

"Ross you're burning" I said .

"I'm fine Mom go to bed" He said again .

"I can't go to bed knowing that my son is sick" I said .

"Mom look at me I'm perfectly fine" He said with a smile .

"You can't fool me with your acting skills" I said he sigh .

"Mom i'm fine really . If i need something or felt sick i'll tell you" He said .

"Okay" I said . Giving up knowing that he won't stop telling me I'm fine .

We went downstairs and sit on the couch cuz i know that Ross won't go back to sleep cuz he don't go back to sleep if he woke up really early but then at 7 or 8 am he'll sleep again .