The Worst Day

:::AFTER 5DAYS:::

ROSS'S POV :

Yesterday mom and dad went to London to grandma cuz she is sick and they are staying with her for a month or two. Anyway we all are sitting downstairs eating breakfast except Rosie she's still asleep . Speaking of her she just came downstairs .

"Good morning" Riker said looking at Rosie .

Rosie looked at him then she ran to the bathroom Rydel followed her . I can hear her throwing up . I dropped my fork and sigh .

"Is she sick?" Riker asked confused. I shook my head .

"It happened last night and few days before she isn't sick but she throw up . And she always complain about having a headache" I said .

"Let her have breakfast and we'll take her to the hospital" He said . I node .

Rosie and Rydel came . Rosie came to me . I put her on my lap and she start eating . After breakfast i got changed and got Rosie changed . Riker is coming with me . We got in the car and Riker start driving .

"But daddy I don't want to go to the hospital" She said from the back seat in her baby chair.

"You have to it'll make you feel better" i said .

"But I don't want to it's scary" she said .

"Don't worry i'll be with you"

After few minutes we arrived. I carried Rosie and we walked inside the hospital. Riker start talking to the lady and i went to sit in the waiting room . Riker came and he sit beside me . Rosie was resting her head on my chest . Suddenly she sat straight and she was about to throw up but nothing came out . I slowly pulled her to my chest and hug her . I rubbed her back and she sigh .

"My head hurts"she said sadly .

"I know baby i know" I said kissing her forehead then rubbing her back .

The nurse came and called us . We got in and i talked to the doctor . He start asking me few questions .

"So since when did you notice that something is wrong with her?" He asked.

"The past 4 days"

"What weird things are happening to her?" He asked.

I sigh, "she has headaches all the time she sometimes throw up and I noticed that she has difficulty with talking"

He node and took Rosie to do a check up on her . After an hour he came to tell me what's wrong with her .

"So what's wrong with her" I asked worried .

"I don't know how to say this but Ross your daughter has the moyamoya. Moyamoya disease, which is also known as Moyamoya syndrome, is a rare but very serious condition in which the walls of the internal carotid arteries-the vessels that supply blood to important areas of the brain-become thickened and narrowed. This causes the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the child's brain to gradually slow down, and makes it more likely that a blood clot will form. And if she don't get the surgery she might die" He told me . I got really shocked . (A/n: yes i took that from google XD)

I felt like someone just stab me in the heart . I got up and left the room . Leaving Rosie and Riker inside . I sit on the floor in the hall way and hugged my knees . I tried really hard not to cry. But I failed . Suddenly Riker and Rosie came out . Riker knelt in front of me .

"I talked to the doctor the surgery cost 420,000" He said .

"What! I can't afford that . I'll need to work . I'll work two jobs a day . I'll work day and night" I said with tears coming down my cheeks .