Upside down ?!

ROSS'S POV :

I woke up I'm upside down . Huh?! . All i can hear is crying and screaming and people talking . I'm still in the car accident. It was just a dream !. Thanx god . I could hear Rosie crying . I tried to unbuckle the seat belt but it's stuck . I run my hand through my hair and i felt pain . Maybe it wasn't a good idea . My hand is covered in blood . YuP my head is bleeding. I tried to unbuckle the seat belt again and again but it doesn't work . I tried pulling on it and trying to unbuckle it . It opened but i end up hurting my hand really bad .

I ignored all the pain I'm feeling and climbed to the back to Rosie's car seat . She looked at me and cry harder .

"It's okay baby i'm here . Now Rosie listen I'll unbuckle your seat belt and you'll fall on me okay so you won't get hurt okay ?" I said . But she kept on shaking her head no .

"Hey look at me . Rosie you have to get down it's not good for you to stay upside down . Look i'm right here you'll fall on top of me okay . Come on Rosie you can do it" I said she kept quiet .

I put my hand on her seat belt and looked at her .

"Ready ?" I asked and she node .

"On 3 . 1...2...3" I said and I unbuckled her seat belt . She fall on me and hugged my neck . I put her beside me cuz i'm in pain I can't let her sit on my lap .

"Daddy" Rosie said i looked at her . She pointed at my thigh i looked down and saw a piece of broken glass in my thigh . I'm bleeding badly.

Rosie is covered is cuts and she have bleeding arm . She have a cut on her forehead.

"Daddy I'm sleepy" She said fighting her eyes to open .

"No Rosie stay awake don't close your eyes!" I said panicking.

She rest her head on me and close her eyes .

"Rosie?" I said looking at her . I lay her down and look at her .

"Rosie" i said again shaking her .

"Rosie . Wake up please . Rosie don't leave me i need you please" I said crying .

"Help me god please . Rosie please wake up" I said . I checked her heart beat they aren't normal .

"BABY PLEASE WAKE UP . I NEED YOU" i said screaming .

I heard an ambulance. Then suddenly someone broke my car window. It's a police man .

"Sir give me your daughter" He said . I start breathing hardly .

"I-i can't" I said . He got in and carried Rosie . Then he came back to me .

He helped me out and i let out a scream of pain . They put me on the bed . They wheeled me inside the ambulance. I'm crying . Rosie is in the same ambulance. I saw her her hand is sticking out of her bed . Suddenly the paramedic pulled the broken glass out of my thigh and that hurt a lot . I start screaming . I looked at Rosie she have a oxygen mask on . I stretch my hand and hold hers . They pushed a needle in my skin and everything went black .

I woke up i'm in a hospital. I looked around and found Mom sitting on the chair beside me . I looked at her .

"Hey" She said wiping her tears .

"H-how is Rosie" I said .

"She is perfectly fine . Just some cuts and bruises" she said and i sigh.
Good my dream isn't true .

"What where you thinking driving drunk ?" Mom said .

"What?" I asked .

"The truck driver who hit your car said that you where drunk he said that you where at a club then you get in your car . He said that he saw you when he was driving by" Mom said .