Giggly (the same chapter)

Some of you said that the chapter won't load so if it didn't load hope this copy loads . And if you read the chapter then sorry you have to wait for a new chapter . Bye 💕👋😄

ROSS'S POV :

I wake up feeling someone playing with my cheeks . I opened my eyes and look at Rosie who is playing with my cheeks . She looked at me and giggle .

"Good morning" she said with a smile.

"Good morning" I replied with a smile.

She start playing with my cheeks again and i played with hers . She giggled . I bopped her nose and she giggled again .

"You giggle a lot" I said in my morning voice .

"I'm giggly" She said .

She grabbed my hand and put it on her face .

"Wow your hand is soo big" She said putting her small hand in mine .

I smiled and took a pic of her hand on mine .

"Will i be as tall as you when i grew up?" She asked .

"Maybe" I said .

Then Rydel came and yell .

"Ross and Rosie get up now" She yelled .

"Okay" i said.

:::LATER THAT DAY:::

ROSIES POV :

We are walking around town . I'm holding daddy's hand while singing. And daddy is singing with me . All of sudden we get surrounded by people with cameras they are so much . I start crying . Daddy carried me and rubbed my back . They start yelling and I cried harder . After few minutes we arrived to the bus . Daddy rubbed my back and put me on the couch . And he sit beside me .

"Don't worry they are always like this" Daddy told me.

I nodded . He put me on his lap and hug me .

ROSS'S POV :

We all are sitting in the back living room . Rosie is beside Ell . He is telling her some jokes and she is laughing her head out which is cute .

"Ratliff stop making her laugh she'll pee in her pants " Rydel said .

Rosie came to me laughing . Her laugh is cute but funny and her laugh is making me laugh . She calmed down and look at me .

"I want some candy " She said .

"No candy it's bed time young lady" i said connecting our foreheads together .

"But i'm not sleepy" She said .

"You'll go to bed and that's final" I said rubbing our noses together which made her giggle .

I carry her and we said goodnight to everyone. I climbed to my bunk and lie down with Rosie beside me . She looked at me then she lie her head on my chest .

" wrap your arms around me it helps me to fall asleep faster." She said .

I chuckled and wrap my arms around her .

"Goodnight "

"Good night"

And with that we both fall asleep .