Learn something new

RYDELS POV :

We are backstage right now . In few minutes our concert will start . Ross and Rosie are playing hide and seek.

"7..8..9...10 ready or not here i come"Ross said .

He start looking over for Rosie . He found her behind Rocky . He start chasing after her and she start giggling . She's so cute . She ran on stage and the fans start screaming .

ROSS'S POV :

Rosie just ran on stage and i ran after her . The fans start screaming . Rosie covered her ears and hide behind Ratliffs drum kit . I walk to her and i start tickling her and i carry her . The fans screamed . I carry her and walk with her backstage again . She bopped my nose and i chuckle . I put her on the floor .

"Ross come on the show is about to start" Riker said .

I just finished the last song . The fans cheered and we smile . I saw Rosie running to me i knelt down to her level . i carry her .

"You rocked daddy" Rosie said . And she gave me a kiss . The fans aww-d . I smile .

"Thnx" I said rubbing her nose with mine .

We went backstage . I went to the room so i can change my clothes . I put Rosie on the couch . I took of my t-shirt and throw it at her .

"Ewww it smells bad" She said removing the t-shirt and throwing it on the floor . I smile .

I changed my jeans and put on some sweatpants on . I carry Rosie and walk out to the tour bus . We get in and i put her on the floor . She run to the back living room . I stayed in the front living room . The tour bus door opened and closed the others came in . Mom sit beside me .

"Ross tomorrow we are going back home" Mom said .

"Really we finished our tour?" I asked .

"Yes today was the last day" Rydel said .

"Cool" I said .

Rosie came to me,"daddy"

"Yes princess" I said putting her on my lap .

"Can we play princess please?" She said giving me her puppy dog eyes .

"OMG she have Ross's eyes and Ross's puppy dog eyes" Rydel said .

"No we will go to sleep now" I said .

"Can I play for a little bit"She asked .

"Okay but after few minutes we will go to bed" I said .

"Okay" She said and run back to the back living room .

:::AFTER 30 minutes:::

STILL ROSS'S POV :

I'm still sitting in the front living room with mom and Rydel . Rocky came to me with a smile .

"Ross go check on Rosie in the back living room" He said .

I get up and walked to the back living room . Rosie is asleep . She fall asleep while playing . I removed her tiara and i slowly carry her . She opened her eyes .

"Go back to sleep" i told her and she close her eyes and rest her head on my shoulder .

I stand up . I turn around and found Rydel filming a video of me .

"This is going on Instagram" She said and walked away . I chuckle.

I carry Rosie and i lay her down in her bunk . I went and lay in my bunk .

:::After 2 days:::

ROSIES POV :

We arrived home 2 days ago . Me and daddy are in the store buying some junk food . He is holding the shopping basket in a hand and holding my hand in his other one . A old lady is trying to reach something from the top shelf . She is really short she can't reach it . Daddy let go of my hand and he grab what the old lady was trying to take . He gave it to her .

"Oh thank you my dear you're really sweet" She said with a smile .

"Welcome" Dad said with a smile .

I walk to him and he hold my hand again and we start walking again . So daddy just helped her and she smiled . Wow so by helping people i can make them smile .

We payed . Dad is carrying the plastic bags while we are walking . A lady came and she was walking fast while putting her stuff in her bag . Her wallet fall on the floor and she didn't notice. I let go of daddy's hand and grab her wallet . I walk quickly to her .

"Excuse me you dropped your wallet" I said giving her her wallet back .

"Aw thank you very much". She said and she kissed my head .

"Welcome" i said and she walked away .

I turn around to find daddy looking at me with a smile . We walked to his car . He put the plastic bags in and he carry me to put me in my car seat . He buckled me up and he gave me my stuffed monkey that he bought me yesterday . He close the door and he get in the driver seat . He start driving . He opened the radio and put on some songs .

After we heard 3 songs daddy closed the radio .

"So Rosie did you learn anything new today?" He asked me .

"Yes, I learned that helping people make them smile and that makes me smile . And i learned it from you cuz i saw you helping the old lady " I said throwing my stuffed monkey up and catching him again .

"Okay good" daddy said .

ROSS'S POV :

We arrived home . I get out of the car and open the back door . I look at Rosie she is asleep . Well it's her nap time . She is starting to stop having nap time . But she still have some naps . Anyway i unbuckle her and carry her and her monkey . I walk in the house and i found Rocky walking to the kitchen .

"Hey Rocky can you bring the junk food from my car" I asked .

"Sure" he said and walked out .

I went upstairs to Rydels room which she share with Rosie . I put Rosie in her bed and put the stuffed monkey beside her . I kissed her forehead and walked out the room after closing the light .