He's The Change I'm Scared Of

ROSS'S POV:

I heard Rosie cry. "I hate you!!" she shouted at Rocky.

"I'm sorry. Look you've got a lot of other stuffed animals" he tried to make her stop crying.

"I want my monkey" She cried.

I sigh and put on a serious face. I walked in the room and look at Rosie.

"Shortie what's wrong" i asked sitting beside her on her bed.

"Uncle Rocky killed my monkey" She cried.

"You killed my daughter's monkey! How dare you" i said hugging Rosie.

"But you-" i didn't let him continue. "You're gonna go and get it or i'll tell mom that you're the one who broke her favorite vase" i said.

"But you said-"

"Get it or you're dead" i said. He sighed.

"You're the worst brother" he said and walked out the room. "Don't worry honey you'll have your monkey back" i kissed her forehead.

I get up from her bed. I was about to walk out but she called me.

"Daddy. Up" i carried her and she rest her head on my shoulder. "Will i ever see my monkey again?" She asked sadly.

"I hope"

I walked to the living room and look at her. "come on let's do something together"

"But i'm sad" she looked down. "And tired" she rubbed her eyes.

"But it hasn't been that long since you woke up" i checked my watch.

"I know i'll try to stay awake"

We ended up watching Tv for a long time.

It's dinner time we're all in the kitchen eating. Mom and Rydel are back and Rydel said she found the perfect dress and she said that she has a surprise for Rosie.

Suddenly the phone ring. Mom went to answer. After few seconds she came back to the kitchen looking angry.

"What's wrong?" Riker asked.

"Your brother Rocky is in jail" she said.

"What! Why?" Rydel asked surprised.

"He broke into a building" she sighed.

Rosie and i looked at each other. "Do you think?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Maybe"

"Who's coming with me?" Mom asked.

"Me!" Rosie and i said quickly. They all looked at us. "Okay.. Riker you're coming too" she said. He nod.

I quickly left the table and carried Rosie. I put her shoes and mine on. We get in the car and Riker start driving.

After few minutes we arrived. Mom told us to wait in the car while she and Riker go.

They get out of the car and i looked at Rosie. "Do you think he'll say that you told him to go?" She asked.

"Maybe"

"What will happen if he tells mama storms?" She asked. I shrugged.

ROISES POV:

We arrived home and Dad told grandma everything. Luckily she didn't get mad. Right now i'm in bed. Delly is singing me a song so i can fall asleep. After few minutes i fall asleep.

I woke up from a bad dream. I get down from my bed and grabbed my monkey. I walked out the room. I was about to inter daddys room but i heard the front door open. I walked to the stairs and listen.