The Ring

ROSIES POV :

we are all sitting eating breakfast together . Daddy is cutting my pancakes to small pieces so it's easier for me to eat .

"So what's everyone's plan for today" grandma asked .

"Me and Ell have a whole day planned out together" Rydel said

"I'm going out with some friends" Rocky said .

"I'm planning to have a day off just chillin' in my bed with Netflix and junk food" Riker said.

"I'm going out with some friends too" Ryland said .

"What about you Ross" Grandpa asked .

"I don't know. Maybe i'll take Rosie to the beach, wanna come?" He asked grandma and grandpa.

"I have work to do sorry" Grandpa said .

"I would love to go with you" Grandma said .

"All right we'll leave at 12pm" Dad said .

"Yay! I'm going to the beach i'll build a sandcastle" I said mouth full of pancakes.

After we finish breakfast i went upstairs to mine and aunt Delly's room . I sit on my bed playing with my monkey . Aunt Delly is getting ready to go out with Ratliff . She finished dressing up and took her bag . She came to me and sit on the edge of my bed .

"I'll go now have fun" She kissed my forehead and left .

I get down from my bed and went to daddy's room . I stand on my tippy toes to reach the handle . I tried and tried till i gave up . I was about to try one last time but some one from inside the room opened the door it's uncle Ryry .

"Thank you , you saved me i was trying to open the door" I said .

"No problem kid" He said then he walked downstairs.

I get in the room and walked to daddy who is laying on his bed on his stomach on his phone .

"Hey daddieo" I said standing beside his bed . He close his phone and look at me . He roll over so now he is on his back . He carry me and put me on his stomach .

"What brings you here?" He asked .

"I'm bored" I said .

"Yeah me to but now you have to go get ready for the beach" He said .

"Help me" I said .

"Okay c'mon"

He carry me and we went back to my room.

ROSS'S POV :

I get out two swimsuits and hold them in front of her.

"Which one?" I asked .

"That" She chose one

I changed her to her swimming suit (the image from the begging) with a black short on top of it . I grabbed a backpack and put a 2 towels in and a sunblock. I put her hair in a messy bun and put her sandals on. I told her to wait for me downstairs. I went to my room and i put on my swimming trunks . I put a tank top on and my black converse.

I went downstairs and found mom and Rosie waiting for me .

ROSIES POV :

We arrived to the beach . Grandma and dad got out of the car. Grandma went to open the trunk and get out our stuff . Daddy came and get me out of my seat and carry me.

"Yay we're at the beach" I said as daddy and grandma start walking together to the beach .

Daddy put me on the sand and he helped grandma to set the place for us to sit . After they're done i start building a sandcastle with dad.