Change

ROSIES POV: 

I just got out of the shower. Daddy is helping me getting dressed. We are going to the fancy restaurant now so we're getting ready. Daddy dressed me up in a light mint dress that's puffy. It stops little bit above my knee and it's sleeveless. It's really simple but nice.

"White converse or flats?" He asked.

"Converse" He put my socks on and then my shoes.

"Okay so now i'll call mama storms to do your hair and i'll go get ready" he said. He kissed my forehead then walked out.

I sit on my vanity's chair. After few seconds grandma came in.

"Wow! Grandma you look so beautiful!!" I said with a big smile. She's wearing a long black dress and her hair is in a bun. She blow dried my hair and put on a silver head band. I get down from my chair and twirl around.

"What do you think?" I said.

"You look beautiful" She said.

"Yay i'm exited!!"

I get out of my room and walked to daddys. I knocked.

"Get in" He said. I stand on my tippy toes and open the door. I get in and close the door behind me.

I looked at daddy. He's wearing a suit and his hair is messy. He's wearing a black converse with it.

"You look nice" i said.

"And you look beautiful" He said.

"Come on let's go" he put a black snapback on my head and he helped me wear my jacket.

We get in the car and grandpa start driving to the restaurant. They said that the restaurant is a little far. Daddy is sitting beside me. We're talking about random stuff.

"Didn't you get bored of singing? Cuz you've been singing since you're young" I said.

"If you do something you love you'll never get bored of it" He said.

"Good" i said.

"Why are you asking?" Ryland asked me.

"Because when i grow up i'll be a singer, duh" I said.

"Honey you know just because your parents are singers you don't have to be like them" Grandma said.

"I know, but i like singing it's fun" i said.

After few minutes we arrived. Daddy removed my snapback and jacket. He left them in the car and we walked in. We get in and sit in a table where Ell was sitting alone. They all start talking. After few minutes we ordered. Grandpa called the waiter and told him to take a picture of us. I covered my face with my hand and smile. What? Daddy said i have to cover my face in front of the cameras.

Our order arrived and we start eating. Rocky is trying to make me laugh but i'm ignoring him.

"Hey Rosie, what did the banana give to the monkey? A banana" he said. I smiled holding back my giggle.

"Juice" i said looking at daddy. He gave me my glass of orange juice. I start drinking it.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Riker said standing up. He was about to walk but he tripped and fall. I laughed which made me choke on my juice. I quickly put the glass on the table and start coughing hard.

"You okay" Daddy asked. I shake my head no. He quickly put me on his lap and he start gently patting my back. After few seconds i stopped coughing.

"I felt like i was about to die and it's all Rikers fault" i said rubbing my eyes.

"How is it Rikers fault?" Rydel asked.