Losing a Brother

:::AFTER A WEEK:::

ROSS'S POV:  

Rosie is all better now the doctor is doing a check up for Rosie to see if she can go home today.

"Does your head hurt?" The doctor asked her again.

"Again i said no" She answered.

He hold her head where the surgery place is,"when i held your head did it hurt?" He asked.

"No" She said.

"Good so i guess you can leave the hospital today" The doctor said.

"Thank you" Rosie said hugging him. He smiled and hugged back. They pulled back and he messed her hair up.

"Mr.Lynch i have been noticing something" He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Rosie is a very clever for her age. Don't you think she should start going to preschool?" He asked.

"I actually have been thinking about that" i said.

"It's actually good for you. You could do all your band meetings at the morning while she's at school and then you have all the day together" He said i nod.

"What do you think?" I asked Rosie.

"What's that?" She asked.

"A place where you can play with kids your age and make some arts and crafts with them" i asked.

"And i can have a best friend?" She asked.

"Yeah"

"Cool" She said.

"Is that a yes?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she smiled

"Okay i'll talk to them today and you'll start tomorrow, i think" I said.

"Yayy!" She said exited.

"Now let's go home" she said smiling.

I packed her stuff and changed her clothes. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I took is out and open it. It's a text from Rydel.

Delly🌸: soooo? Is she coming home today?

I replied a 'yes' and close my phone putting it back in my pocket.

"Daddy can you pull my hair up?" Rosie asked holding a hair tie.

"Sure sweetie" i sit on the bed and she sit in front of me.

They removed the band aid that's around her head today and I didn't see where they shaved her hair. I moved a part of her hair to the said and i saw it. My heart ached seeing it. I ignore it and pulled her hair up in a pony tail.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yes let's go" She said getting down from her bed.

I carry her bag and roll my bag out of the room with Rosie walking beside me.

I put the bags in the car. I carry Rosie and opened the back door. I put her in her baby seat and buckle her up. I kissed her forehead and closed the door. I get in and put my sunglasses on.

ROSIES POV:

We arrived home. I'm in the kitchen talking to grandma and she's making me a sandwich.

"Tomorrow i'm going to go to school" i told her.

"Really?!" She asked.

"Yeah it's gonna be fun! I can make friends that are my age!" I said smiling.