Lets Go Give Birth

ROSS'S POV:

We are all in the living room watching some old family videos. We're watching a video of mom pregnant with Ryland and i was so cute i used to hold her hand and ask her if she needs anything every 5 minutes. And Rydel used to sit beside mom saying that the baby is a girl . It was so cute.

"Daddy looks like me" Rosie said she is sitting on my lap .

"You mean you look like me not i look like you" i said confusing her.

"Aww look it's the day after mom gave birth to Ryland" Rydel said as the next video played.

"He's so chubby" Rocky said .

"Ross you never told us about how you reacted when Laura told you that the baby is coming" Rydel said looking at me.

"Did you faint or it was normal to you?" Riker asked. Suddenly the whole family looked at me like they are waiting for me to tell them.

"Well" i said

:::FLASHBACKS:::

Ross and Laura where sitting in their apartment watching Tv. Laura was groaning and Ross thought that the baby was kicking but suddenly Laura yelled.

"Ross the baby is coming" she said.

"The baby's coming" he said shocked.

"The baby's coming" She said again .

"The baby's coming. THE BABY'S COMING! What do i do?" He asked panicking.

"TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL! ROSS FOCUS PLEASE" She said.

"Yeah right the hospital" he said.

"COME ONE BRING MY JACKET IT'S COLD OUTSIDE" She yelled.

He run fast to their room and get their jackets . He helped Laura to put her jacket on. He hold her hand and helped her to walk to their apartment door. Suddenly Ross gasped.

"I forgot the car keys" Ross said.

"GO GET THEM" Laura yelled and he node. He run to their room but while he was running he tripped and fall. He get up and went to get the keys. He got them and come back. He looked at the apartment door.

"It's locked" He said . Laura screamed in pain and he screamed with her.

"ROSS I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU GO GET THE DOOR KEYS" Laura yelled.

"Yeah get the keys so we can go give birth" He said running to the room.

"ROSS I'M THE ONE WHO'S GIVING BIRTH NOT YOU" Laura yelled in pain.

"ROSS FASTER I DON'T WANT TO GIVE BIRTH HERE" She yelled.

Ross came running . He unlocked the door and get out leaving Laura in the apartment alone.

"ROSS!!!!!!!!" She yelled. He came running.

"Sorry" he said holding her hand helping her to walk. They began to walking to the elevator. Suddenly Ross gasped.

"What?" Laura asked taking deep breaths. The elevator arrived and he helped her in.

"How do we get to the hospital?" He asked.

"BY DRIVING . Ross i swear i'll kill you! Focus!" She said holding his hand squeezing it.

"Sorry. Love you" He said kissing her cheek.

"Love you more. But next time i give birth I won't take you with me" She said taking deep breaths. She screamed in pain and he screamed with her

:::END OF FLASHBACK:::