Nobody's Perfect

ROSIES POV:  

I wake up and look around. I'm alone in the room. I climbed down my bed. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw everyone eating breakfast but they are quiet. They're not talking to each other. I walked to uncle Rocky who hasn't sat down yet. I tugged on his pajama pants. He carried me and i lay my head on his shoulder. I saw daddy looking at Rocky. Rocky took his plate and put it on the table then he put me in my chair.

I start eating but one thing is bothering me. THEY ARE QUIET!.

"YOU'RE KILLING ME PEOPLE TALK!" I shouted. They all looked at me.

"Just eat your breakfast" Daddy said.

"MEANIE!" I shouted at him. I was joking but i guess daddy wasn't in a good mood.

He dropped his fork and knife and look at me. "What did you just call me" he said giving me an angry look. I got scared.

"Answer" he said still looking at me with that look.

"Dude leave the kid alone" Riker said.

"Shut up" daddy said looking at Riker. I'm scared because daddy looks really angry.

"Ross calm down. This is not helping your anger issues." Rydel said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It means that your daddy is a freak who can't control his anger!" Riker said looking at daddy.

Suddenly daddy get up and left the house, slamming the door behind him.

"Look what you've done! You happy now?" I said looking at Riker. I get down from my chair and run to the door. I stand on my tippy toes and open the door. I look around but I couldn't find daddy. I get back in and close the door. I walked to the kitchen and look at Delly.

"Delly can you help me to take a shower?" I asked.

"Sure" She said.

She carried me and walked upstairs. She gave me a shower and help me get ready.

I sit on my bed and look at Delly.

"Rosie listen what Riker said about your daddy isn't true okay don't believe him" She said sitting beside me. I nod.

"Is Ell coming over?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Can you call daddy and tell him that i say sorry. I was joking I didn't mean to make him sad" i said.

"It's not your fault. Before you wake up the boys had an argument" She said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Nothing for you to worry about". I nod.

I went downstairs with Delly and we sat in the living room watching Tv.

After few minutes Ell came. And I played with him till 3 pm. Suddenly Rydel and Rocky came in the living room.

"Ross isn't answering his phone we are going out to look for him" Rocky said.

"I'm coming with you" Ell said standing up.

"Riker and Ryland are home okay" Delly said looking at me. I nod.

They walked out. And i stayed here playing with my barbies. I hate what's happening. They shouldn't be fighting. We are a family we should love each other. But things are changing a lot and I don't like it. I'm scared of change. I dropped my barbies and look at the Tv. Sponge bob is on. I watched it. And after few minutes i fell a sleep cuz it's my nap time and i'm alone.