Tonight You belong to me

:::5 days later:::

RYDELS POV :

Guess what ?! Raini ,Calum and Vanessa are coming to visit us in the farm . I begged them to come and i told them just to ignore Ross . They are in their way to come . By the way we are having breakfast right now . Rosie's face is covered in syrup cuz she is eating pancakes . It's creepy she and Ross are sitting in front of me they booth are eating pancakes it's like watching Ross and baby Ross . Anyway we just finished breakfast. Ross took Rosie and said that he will clean her up .

ROSS'S POV :

Rosie is better she can walk again . I carry her and i walk upstairs. I went to the bathroom and open the water . I undress her and put her in the water which is full of bubbles . I played with her and after a long bath i wrapped her in a towel and carry her to her room . I changed her clothes and i went to my room . I changed my clothes and i walked back to her room i hold her hand and walk downstairs .

Raini , Calum and Vanessa aren't here yet . I put on mine and Rosie's shoes on and walk out it's snowing . We start playing with the snow .

::: AFTER 1 HOUR :::

RYDELS POV :

They are finally here . We are sitting in the living room talking . Ross and Rosie came in and they take off their jackets and went to the kitchen .

"Who was the little girl with Ross ?" Vanessa asked .

"Oh that was Rosie , you know Ross's daughter" I said .

"Oh"

ROSS'S POV :

Rosie just finished her lunch . Everyone is in the living room . I'm lying on my stomach on the floor with Rosie . She is drawing with crayons and I'm drawing too .

"Daddy look" She said showing me her drawing .

"This is you , this is me and we are smiling cuz we just helped the old lady and the women" She said explaining her drawing .

"Wow that's awesome princess. Show it to Nana" i said .

She walked to mom and showed her her drawing.

"Oh my start this is beautiful Rosie" Mom said .

"Thnx Nana , So can i have a cookie for my hard work" She said and we all laughed .

"Yes" Mom said .

"Come on lets get you a cookie and put your drawing on the fridge" I said standing up .

I went to the kitchen and i hang her drawing on the fridge. And i gave her her cookie . We walked back to the living room . Uncle John stand up from the couch and look at us all .

"Come on we are in a farm and we are sitting inside . Lets ride some horses . And Ross, Anna is waiting for you" Uncle John said .

"He has a new girlfriend" i could hear Vanessa whispering. If they only know who is Anna .

We put our jackets on and we walked out to the stable . Uncle John have 10 horses each one of us lynches and Ratliff have his own horse . I carry Rosie and i walk to my horse Anna . I had her since i was young . Anna is brown with brown hair and have white thing on the middle of her face
(i forgot what's it's called but hope you understand)

"Look Rosie this my horse Anna" I said standing in front of Anna .

"Pretty" Rosie said patting Anna . I put Rosie on the floor and she run to Delly . I looked at Anna and i start petting her .

"Hey , I know your mad at me for not coming to visit you but i was busy" I said running my hand on her white thing . She lie her head on my shoulder like she wants a hug i wrapped my arms around her neck and i pulled away .

"And by the way that was my daughter" i said .

"Daddy Aunt Delly's horse is pregnant" Rosie said running to me .

"Really" I said .

"Yeah"

"Do you want to take a ride with me and Anna ?" I asked Rosie .

"Yes" She said .

Uncle John helped me to get Anna ready . We got her ready and i climbed and sit on her . Then Uncle John carried Rosie and gave her to me and i let her sit in front of me . I walked out and start walking around away from the farm with Rosie and Anna .

"This is fun" Rosie said .

" Yeah i know"

We walked around with Anna for about 2 hours . Now i'm riding Anna back to the farm .

"Can we go fast , Please ?" Rosie said .

"Okay but hold on" I said .

Anna start running . We arrived i walked to the stable and get down fron Anna and carry Rosie down too .

ROSIES POV :

We get inside and Delly's friends are still here . They said that they will spend the night here .

"Daddy can i sleep beside you today please" I said looking up at daddy cuz he is sooooo tall .

"Sure" He said .

I sit on the couch upside down and start singing . Dad sit beside me and start tickling me i start giggling . He carry me and put me on his lap .

"Can you sing to me please ?" i asked looking at him with a puppy dog eyes .

"Sure" he said .

He put me beside him and he went upstairs and came back with his guitar. He sit on the floor and i get up and sit in front of him on the floor . He start playing .

"Wait" I said and he stop

"I know" i sang and he start singing with me

" (I know) you belong
To somebody new
But tonight
You belong to me

Although (although) we're apart
You are a part of my heart
But tonight
You belong to me

Wait down by the stream
How sweet it will seem
Once more just to dream in
The moonlight
My honey I know
With the dawn
That you will be gone
But tonight
You belong to me

just a little old me " We finished singing . I giggle and gave him a kiss . He laughed .

We stayed all day singing together .