Don't cry daddy everything will be fine

:::AFTER 4 DAYS:::

ROSS'S POV :

Rosie got over her ear infection and we are all happy . Cuz she kept on crying nonstop. Anyway I'm sitting with Rosie in the kitchen coloring in her coloring book and Mom is cooking lunch .

"Can you give me the blue crayon?" She asked .

"What do we say?" I asked her .

"Please" She said with a big smile .

"Okay" I said giving her the blue crayon .

After a long time of coloring we finished she showed me her coloring .

"Wow look i can see blue and Red and some yellow . What colors do you see?" I asked her .

"Orange , black , white, green . What color is this ?" She asked pointing to her doodle in gray .

"It's called gray . Put on some white and black and you have gray" I said .

"Gray " She said with a smile . She looked at my coloring .

"Daddy did you color this ?" She asked .

"Yes" I said .

"You colored outside the lines" She said . I chuckled .

"Yeah I can't color inside the lines" i said .

"Come one take off all your stuff cuz lunch is ready" Mom said .

We took off our stuff and put them in the living room . We went back to the kitchen and sit . Mom called all of them and they all came down . We start eating .

ROSIES POV :

We just finished lunch . Daddy took me upstairs and changed my clothes. I asked him where are we going he said its a surprise. I get dressed and went to his car . He buckled me up and he got in . He start driving .

After few minutes we arrived to a place i never been to . We get in and get inside the elevator we went up and then the door opened . Daddy opened a door and we got inside an apartment a really beautiful apartment. We walked in and i looked at daddy . He carried me and looked at me .

"This used to be me mine and your Mommy's apartment . I come here some times" He said .

He walked and opened a door it's a room .

"This was mine and Mommy's room" He said putting me on the floor .

I walked in and looked around . It's really beautiful. I walked to the closest and opened it . There is clothes inside . Daddy came and he took a t-shirt from the top shelf and give it to me .

"That was your Mommy's favorite tshirt . Keep it okay" He said .

"Okay" I said hugging it .

He walked out the room and walked inside the other room that is beside their room . I get in and it looks like a baby's room . He looked at me and smiled .

"This was your room . Your Mommy decorated it for you" He said .

I looked at him he looked sad a tear came down his cheek . I hugged his leg . He carried me . We stayed for and hour in the apartment then he said we should go cuz we will visit someone .

ROSS'S POV :

I'm driving now to Laura's parents house . I wanna let Rosie see her other grandma . After driving we arrived . I get out and get Rosie out . We walked to the door . I wanna get straight in like the old days but I didn't i knocked the door . After few minutes Ellen opened the door .