Ross, Again

:::AFTER FEW DAYS:::

ROSIES POV:

I just woke up and i have no idea what time is it. I get down from my bed and look out the window, it's still kinda dark. I grabbed my monkey and walked out the room. I walk to uncle Rikers room. I open the door and get in. He's in a deep sleep. I shook his shoulder. "Uncle Rik" I whispered. He opened one eye and look at me.

"Rosie?" He asked surprised. "Can i sleep beside you?" I asked. He rubbed his eyes and sit up straight. He put his hand under my armpits and pull me to his lap.

"Of course you can, but why didn't you go to Ross?" He asked. I stayed quiet and rest my head on his chest. "It's five am. How about we go downstairs, have a drink while you tell me what's wrong" i nod.

He carried me and walked out his room. We went downstairs to the kitchen. He put me on top of the kitchen island and open the fridge. He took out my favorite juice box and open it. He gave it to me and sit beside me.

"So kiddo, what's wrong?" He asked.

I sigh, "Everything"

"Like what?" He asked. I took a sip of my juice. "Grandma and grandpa are fighting. Daddy turns out to be a whole other person. I don't even trust him anymore. I'm all alone" i looked down. "Wow kid you got a lot in mind" i looked at him. He smiled. "Well mama storms talked to me few days ago and she told me that everything is fine between them now" i smiled. "Really?" He nod.

My smile disappeared. "What about my other problem?" He sigh. "Honestly I don't know"

"Being a kid is so hard" he chuckled. "Wait until you grow up"

We heard the front door open Riker get down from the kitchen island quickly. "It's okay. It's him" i said. Dad walked in the kitchen. "Oh, what are you doing here with him?" Dad asked looking at us.

"Just talking" Riker said. "Come on honey let's put you back to bed" he said coming closer to me. I looked at Riker. "Actually she just woke up and mom told me to make her breakfast early because she's going to Rydels today" Riker lied. Dad nod and walked out singing.

"I'm terrified of him" i said. Riker hugged me. "It'll get better, I promise" he kissed my forehead. "Hope this promise stays".

"I wish we could help him in a way" he said. "I tried" i sighed. "How?" He asked.

"I tried to hide his keys. When he found out i hid them her yelled at me" he carry me and we went outside to the back yard. We lie on the hammock. "I just want to know why is he doing this" i said. Riker got quiet.

"I'll go check on him" i said. "Roise stay" he said. "What he needs me. We're a family we look after each other" i get down from the hammock and walked inside. I went upstairs.

I walked in his room, he's not here. I checked my room and he's not there too. I went to the bathroom. I pressed my ear to the door. I only hear breathing. I lay on my stomach and look through the little space between the door and the floor. Someone is sitting on the bathroom floor.

I opened the door slowly to see him sitting on the floor asleep. I heard a noise behind me. I turned around to find Riker. "I'll take care of it" he said.

I walked out and sit beside the bathroom door.

"Dude wake up" i heard Riker.

"What happened" i heard Dads sleepy voice. "Dude why are you here?"

"I don't know" he replied. "I'll make you coffee. Go to your room" i heard them moving. I quickly went to my room. I climbed on my bed and lay down.

I just want a normal father. A father who won't lie to me. After what grandma said i feel like he is a total stranger to me. He
lied to me about being there for me. Now he's not my father he's just Ross, again.

:::AFTER TWO WEEKS:::

A week ago Ross went to New York to film a movie. He suddenly left without saying goodbye to me! That's what they told me. I kinda miss him because he wasn't just my father he was my best friend and right now i'm lonely.

I start calling him Ross again and he was so surprised. Since then we grew apart. Everything i do reminds me of him.

ROSS'S POV:

Hearing her calling me Ross broke me. I knew that I've ruined the life of a kid and what hurt most is that it's my kid. That day i knew that i had to make things right. So guess where i am. I'm in rehab. I just want things to get back to normal. If there's an award for the worst dad ever i would've won.

I wish i could show her how much I regret hurting her or how much i love her so she understands and stop hating me.

I'm staring out my window from my room to the night sky.

:::FLASHBACK:::

"Ross where are you taking me?"

"Just wait Laur we'll arrive soon" i said driving the car.

After few minutes we arrived to our destination. I killed the engine and get out of the car. I went to her side of the car and open the door for her. I closed the door after she get out. I hold her hand and we walked in.

I opened the door and get in after her. She looks around and then look at me. "Welcome home!" I said.

She smiled. "It's our new apartment?" She asked. I nod. "But why we already have one"

"Well since you're pregnant i thought maybe we need more space" i said. She smiled. I hold her hand and walk with her to one of the rooms. I opened the door and let her get in. She gasped in shock. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it!" She said looking at the pink room. "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to my little princess" i said looking down at her baby bump. She smiled. "Well she loves it too"

We walked to the living room and sat on the couch. "Don't you think we should change the coffee table? The top is made of glass I don't think it's safe for her." She said. "We'll keep it and when she start walking i'll change it" she nod.

"She's kicking!" She said looking at me. "Every time she kicks you act like it's her first time kicking"

"Well I'm not used to it" I chuckled.

I put my hand on her stomach. "Princess you're the luckiest girl ever. You have beautiful parents" Laura rolled her eyes. "And they will love you with all their heart. You won't even know what sadness is. You got your mother who'll take care of you and you got me. I'll keep you safe in my arms. And when your mother gets mad at you, you'll find me hugging you and wiping your tears away. When you can't sleep at night i'll let you sleep beside me. And i'll wake up in the morning to see you on top of me with your foot in my face" Laura smiled. "And you'll look just like me" i said. "Not a chance she'll look like me" she said. "We'll see about that in few months"

:::END OF FLASHBACK:::

I smiled. I wish i could get back to where we first moved in together. I wish i knew we only had few months together Laur.

And Laura. In your face! She looks like me.