My mommy is.......

ROSS'S POV :

I woke up to see my beautiful daughter lying beside me .

"Good morning" i said .

"Morning" She said .

"Come on lets get up" I said .

We get down from the bunk . I went to the bathroom and change my clothes . Now we all are sitting in the front living room . Rosie is on my lap . We all are talking .

"Daddy?" Rosie said .

"Yeah?" I said with a smile . She sigh

"Daddy,why i don't have a mommy? I mean i never saw her. I don't even know her name" She asked .

Everyone became silent and they all look at me . Rosie is looking at me with her big hazel eyes .

"Your Mommy is looking at us from up and she is proud of us" I said with a weak smile .

"So she is gone ? She don't want me?" Rosie asked with a frown .

"No Rosie she loved you soo much but she had to leave this big world" I said with a teary eyes as i cupped her face in my hand .

"She's dead?" Rosie asked as a tear came down her cheek .

I connected our foreheads together and i slowly node . I hugged her really tight . I fell Rosie crying . Few tears came down my cheek . I pulled back she looked down .

"Rosie l-look at me" She looked at me .

"Everything will be fine we lived 4 years without her it's okay . And you have me i'll never leave you alone "

She looked at me she gave me a kiss then she hugged my neck .

"I love you Daddy" she said .

"I love you more princess" I said hugging back .

I could hear someone taking a picture of us .

ROSIES POV :

We are in the park right now and it's snowing . Riker said that we should go to the park cuz i was sad . But now i'm happy again .

"Guys come on R5 have an interview now" Grandma yelled .

We all went back to the bus .

"Rosie do you want to change your clothes ? Cuz your clothes have some snow on them after playing " Daddy said walking to me .

"Okay" He carry me and we went to the back living room so i can change my clothes . Daddy changed my clothes and he let me wear a black skinny jeans with a white sweatshirt that has a bunny on it .

I put on the same shoes that i was putting on and we walked inside the studio for the interview . R5 sit on the couch and i stand up beside the camera guy .

ROSS'S POV :

The interviewer asked some questions but this question caught my attention.

"So Ross, who is this little girl that you all posted  pictures and videos with her on Instagram and i think her name is Rosie and you wrote in a hashtag 'she stole my heart' . Who is she ?" The interviewer asked .

I looked at Rosie who is standing beside the camera guy then i look back at the interviewer.

"Yeah, her name is Rosie and she is my daughter and i'm her real father and she is 4 " I said . Everyone was shocked expect my family .

"Really! who is her mom?" The interviewer said .

I looked at Rosie she have to know sooner or later who is her mom . I looked at the interviewer .