26.

•I honestly don't know which month they on so let's just say Zay'Nishia is 3, Nobel Jr is 1 and some months, and it's summer•

I drove to my mama house from the hospital.

I was exhausted as hell but I left early to spend time with my Jr.

I know y'all wondering what happened with Kiyah but it's been bout 3 months and it is what it is.

She hasn't said anything to me and she got transferred to another hospital.

My pops gave her temporary leave since she wanted to quit. He just sent her away to another location until she was ready to come back.

My brother still a fuxking drunk and I'm stuck taking care of his ass.

I sighed just thinking about this shit.

I pulled up and went to the door. I let myself in. "Ma!" I called her. "Nobel why you home so early?" My sister asked.

"What you mean? I'm finna take Junior to the zoo after I go pick up Zay'Nishia."

"I thought you didn't talk to Kiyah?"

"I don't. I go get her from the crib. Kiyah be at work." "Oh um he's not here." My mother said. What? Where is my son?" I asked her.

"I was busy with a lot of stuff so I took him to a daycare. He's been going for like a month."

"I thought I said no daycares."

"Nobel you've been working longer hours and I just didn't know what else to do." "Where it's at?" "Off Knight Arnold."

I walked out and drove the fuck off and went to get my son.

I was mad as fuck.

I drove through KnightArnold until I seen the daycare. I went in.

"Hey how can I help you?"

"Hey. I'm here to get my son." "Name?"

"Nobel Royals Jr."

"Who are you?" "His father. Here's my ID." She nodded. "Okay." She looked on the computer.

"Ummm looks here he's already been checked out." "By who?" "Brittany Royals. Your wife." "Wait. Wait. Why is she in his files?"

"Your mother was with her when she enrolled him." "That's not my wife that's his mother and she's not allowed near him."

"I'm sorry I was told y'all were married and she was placed on his files.

She's his mother."

"Fuck. What time did she get him? And what address do she have on file?"

"9 am and 1234 Color Bridge Drive."

I sighed.

"Okay." I jogged to my car and threw the address into my phone. I drove to her house. I called my mama.

Hello?

Why the fuck is Brittany on his files? You know she's not suppose to be around him.

That's his mother boy. I let her see him all the time. She's the one that gave me the daycare idea.

Well she took him. He's not there.

That's his mother. She can keep him.

Mama you don't know what the fuck you just did man. She literally has been trying to get custody of my son. She's a fucking crackhead.