Chapter 13

Sleeping outside was not fun at all. I remember when I was younger I used to hit the streets and slang and people couldn't tell me shit.

I grabbed my niece and walked to the bus stop.

"Come on pookie." I said.

She just spoke gibberish. I had to get us breakfast. I barely even slept afraid some will happen to her.

We got on and I just laid back staring at the window.

She sat beside me but laid her head on my lap. She was normally very active and talkative but she was calm today.

"You okay?" She nodded.

"Can tete get a kiss?" She puckered her lips.

"Mwah." We said.

She smiled. I just rubbed her hair. This lil girl has really changed my life.

Cliff POV
After SaKiyah left I moved my family in.

It was the next morning and I woke up to no breakfast no shit.

She was still sleep.

I woke her up. "Hm?" "Why you still sleep?" "Because I'm tired." "I like to wake up to breakfast." "Okay go cook it." I looked at her crazy.

"SaKiyah always made me breakfast."

"My name Kelsey." She said.

I snatched her by her shirt. "I said I want breakfast." She looked at me and snatched away.

"Okay damn let me brush my teeth or some first."

She got out the bed and I laid back down.

SaKiyah phone was on the night stand and I grabbed it. I put in our est date and it unlocked.

I went through her phone and seen her texting some nigga. His name was Trey and she been out with him a lot. I kept looking and it wasn't really shit to see.

She was telling her sister about our fights but just like I figured her dumb ass ain't entertain it.

I stared at pictures of my wife and she was beautiful.

I kept scrolling to see her with her natural hair. I hated that shit but she looked beautiful right here. I scrolled her contacts and called Chris.

Hello?

Chris this Cliff.

Bye Cliff.

Wait.

What? Refer to me as Chrissy or this conversation gone be cut extremely short.

Fuck but Chris is your name.

No it's not. Bye.

Okay Damn Chrissy I need yo help to find SaKiyah.

What you mean find her?

She walked out on me last night.

Without her phone?

We was arguing and she left. Her car and purse still here too.

That don't sound like SaKiyah.

Well that's what she did you gone fucking help or not?

Only for her I'll be there in a few minutes.

I prefer if we can meet somewhere.

Ight where?

At Walmart.

Ight here I come.