Chapter 16

"Best friendddddd!!!" Chrissy yelled walking in the house. "In the room." I told her.

She walked in.

"I'm so tired I think I deserve a massage." She said plopping down on my bed. I laughed. "I got you but guess what?" I told her.

"What?" She took her shoes and stuff off.

"I kissed Trey."

"On god?" "Yeah it's like we chilled today in the living room but we came to my room and talked.

He had asked to be more than friends earlier but I declined cause of the divorce and stuff. Afterwards we went out with Nobel and his sister.

He brung me home then boom."

She smiled.

"You think it's time to leave ole boy in the past?" "Who Cliff?" She nodded.

"I'm working towards it.

He should be receiving his divorce papers tomorrow.

I need to get my phone from his house." "Why?" "Everything is recorded on that phone." "I'm pretty sure he went through it by now."

"I know he did that's why I saved it under stupid shit. So I doubt he seen it."

"You so smart." I laughed.

"Some like that." She laid down and I climbed on her back. "What we watching tonight?" I started giving her a massage.

"Shit whatever. Don't love and hip hop come on?"

"Yeap." She changed the tv.

"Ay Chrissy!" Lavon yelled. "What?!" "Come here!" She sighed. "Don't go to sleep."

"I won't. I'm finna shower." "Okay."

Chrissy POV
I went to my room and my fiancé had rose petals trailing through the room and candles lit.

I smiled. "What's the occasion?" I asked.

"I just wanted to treat you after work but never mind." He blew the candles and stuff out. "Why?" "Cause every time you get off you go straight in there with SaKiyah."

"My best friend going through a lot right now and she needs somebody."

"I understand that and I love her like a sister too but I need my fiancé back." I sighed. "You right I'm sorry." "You good. I barely see you with yo work schedule so I wanna be with you when I can."

"Okay baby." He grabbed my hand and we walked to the restroom.

I undressed and so did he.

We climbed in the tub together.

"Owe I needed this." I said laying back on his chest. "How was work?" "Tiring. How was your day?"

"I chilled all day. I let Kiy have the living room so I just watched movies in here." "Mhmm." He started kissing my neck.

"Wait Lavon." I said. "What?"

"Now that you mention it is SaKiyah becoming a problem to you?"

"Why you say that?"

"Because it's like every time I come home it's something." "Nah I love Kiy but sometimes a nigga wanna walk around naked you know?

Let my dick breath.

I want my woman back. All I hear is y'all laughing every night I wanna hear that head board smacking the wall sometimes you know?"

"I don't know." I said.