29.

I was at home with Nishia waiting on Kiyah. She was suppose to be home an hour ago but she did say she was stopping to get lunch.

Nishia started crying.

"What's wrong mama?" I asked her.

I rocked her. She was crying hard as hell. It was a knock on the door.

I grabbed her and walked to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Chrissy!" She said. I opened it. "I thought you was with Kiyah?" "What's wrong with Nishia?" She grabbed her.

"I don't know she just started screaming."

She rocked her.

"But I came here to see if Kiyah was here. Her car was still outside the hospital and she never answered my calls."

"Her car? I thought she was meeting you for lunch?" "Yeah she was. Is kiyah missing?"

"What the fuck." I said.

I tried calling her and kept getting her voicemail. "We gotta tell Nobel." I said. "Nobel had a board full of surgeries when I left.

SaKiyah is our top priority but he can't skip out on the surgeries."

"So what do we do?"

"Her truck is at work we need to go get it from up there and we can use it to go find her.

The truck will alarm Nobel so we have to move it." "I have a spare key." She said. "To her truck?" "Yes."

"Okay let's go." I grabbed Nishias bag and some snacks for her.

I can't believe my sister is fucking missing.

SaKiyah POV
I woke up from water being thrown on me. I looked around and seen I was in a basement.

Brittany stood over me.

I tried to move my arms but couldn't.

"Where's Nobel?" I asked her. "My son?" "Why you doing this?" I asked her. "You ruined my life." "How?"

"Nobel was my get rich scheme then you came around." "I didn't even pursue Nobel until wayyy after y'all broke up."

"Anyways bitch. I need you to get him."

"How much you want ? You can have it." "I don't want the money any more I just want his life taken from him."

"You don't have to do this."

"But I do." She said.

I sighed. I wanted to beat her ass but I couldn't cause my arms are tied.

She walked out and turned the lights back off.

I just laid here.

The door opened again. A man walked in.

"SaKiyah?" I nodded.

"Here's yo meal." That shit looked like slop. "I'm good." "Either you eat or you starve to death." "I'm pregnant. I can't eat that."

He looked at me.

He grabbed the things that held my arms together.

He grabbed me up and put me on the bed.

"Thanks." I said. He ignored me and grabbed the slop and left out.

I laid back and rubbed my belly.

"We gone be okay baby. I promise." I said. I heard a baby crying. These walls was thin as fuck. It had to be Nobel.