Chapter 21

Me and Nobel were at home getting ready for tonight.

"So do Trey know?" My sister asked rubbing lotion on my back. "Nah he works a double tonight."

"You know you'll have to tell him if this becomes more."

"It's not becoming more."

"Sis listen I love you and I know you not slow mane. This mane like you so it's bout time you stop ignoring it cause you like his ass too."

"I can't hurt Trey feelings sis.

This man has wanted me for years."

"But look who you hurting the most. Yourself. Keep thinking about everybody else you'll never be happy.

You thought about that man for 7 years sis and look at where that got you.

You gotta live for yourself Kiy.

The only people you need to focus on is your patients if it ain't them fuck em."

I lifted up. "You right." I said.
_______
We was getting ready to go.

Nobel POV

I stood by her room door waiting for her to come out

I stood by her room door waiting for her to come out. I had some roses, a bear, and a bag of her favorite snacks.

She walked out the room and i started smiling instantly.

She was different from my normal

She was different from my normal. She dressed classy as hell but still looked good.

"You been staring for a lil minute." She said blushing. I laughed. "My bad." "This for me?" She asked. I nodded.

Ian never had a female make me go mute.

"Thank you." She kissed my cheek.

"Meg can you put them in some water for me?" Meg nodded.

We walked out.