46.

We laid in bed together. "Can I ask you why you lied about going to the store?" He asked me.

I had just got out the shower and we was laying down. I needed to see how I was going to tell him so we was just sitting in silence until now.

I was laying on his chest and he was stroking my arm with his thumb.

"Hm?" I asked him.

"You said you forgot some stuff but you had everything. I don't think you cheating or shit like that I just wanted to know."

I leaned up and sat on my side of the bed by my night stand.

"It has something to do with what I have to tell you."

"I'm listening." He said.

I dug in the dresser and grabbed the box. "I don't know if this is going to be good or bad news to you." "Why you keep ssyong to me?"

I handed him the box.

He looked at me confused before opening.

He stared at it before looking at me. "You pregnant?" I nodded. He looked back at the test and ultrasound.

"3 months?" He asked.

"Almost."

"How long you knew?" "I found out today. Earlier when I was in Meg room she told me take one that's why I was acting strange because I was panicking.

So I needed a good time to do it when you wouldn't question me."

"How you get the ultrasound?"

"Drove to the hospital that's when I said I was at the store. Chrissy and I gave myself an ultrasound but came in and she finished it.

She agreed to be my doctor and she gone do everything to make sure I can deliver this baby."

"You keeping it?"

"I told you I wanted a baby Nobel. Every chance I get imma take advantage of iy."

"Ian ready for this again Kiyah."

I felt the tears coming.

"Okay." I said.

He sighed and rubbed his hand down his face. "Kiyah Kiyah Kiyah." He said standing up out the bed. By now the tears was falling.

"It's okay I'll raise this baby alone Nobel."

"You know that's not what I mean SaKiyah. Imma always take care of my seed but if it don't make it kiyah ian ready for that again."

"Neither am I Nobel but we have no choice. You fucked me for hours straight with no protection we both know the consequences of that."

"Wait? This the night I proposed ? When you tried to make me nut in you?"

"I guess so." I said.

"What the fuck? I pulled out."

"Hours of fucking Nobel zero protection. You're a surgeon you ever heard of fucking prenut?"

He just rubbed his hands down his face again.

"Ight." He said looking at me.

"Ight what?"

"I guess we doing this again." "It was never a decision for me Nobel."

"Ian really tryna argue SaKiyah it's been less than 5 months since I just cremated my son. My son SaKiyah!" he said yelling the last part.

"He's my son too Nobel."

"You done did this a hunnit times SaKiyah!" He said.  "Wow." I stood up wiping my tears.