Chapter 18

Living with the guys haven't been that bad. Nobel has his moments but it's whatever.

Me and Trey have became extremely close.

So close that we are actually dating.

He's taken me out a few times and we're considering becoming official once my divorce is finalized.

I was at work and the little boy I've had is still waiting on his heart.

It's been hard because he had his hopes up but now he's at a point where he doesn't care anymore.

"Soooo do you have a crush?" I asked him.

I was doing his daily checkup and he had me tripping. "I don't really like people."

"Trust me I get it." I said laughing.

"When you get your new heart and can finally leave what do you plan on doing?"

"Ms. Sakiya you know I don't want that heart."

"Yeah but you're getting it."

"Now Ms. Kiya."

I sat beside him. "Look at me Ken you deserve another chance just like anyone else.

Your mother loves you and she needs you.

I lost my sister when we was teenagers. I've never been the same since so imagine how the lady that gave you life would be?

You gotta do this for her Ken okay?"

He looked at me.

"When I get my new heart I promise to return and give you the biggest hug and gift I can.

You deserve it." I smiled.

"You saying you'll get it is the biggest gift I can ever receive." I smiled and got up. "You want jello or apple sauce?"

"Jello." "Okay I'll be right back."

I went downstairs to get his jello. "Wassup Mrs. Royals." Trey said.

"Hey baby." He kissed my cheek.

"So you leave at what time tonight?" "I get off in a few." I said.

"I'll see you tonight at 8?"

"Most likely."

"Sayless." He walked off.

"So y'all serious?" Chrissy asked me. "Becoming."

"When did you start liking him ?"

"After living with him it just grew on me."

"And Nobel?" "He like that annoying ass older brother." She nodded. "Well just be safe best friend ion want you just jumping into relationships."

"I know I know. I'm being cautious this time." "Good. I love you."

"I love you too."

I went to go see my sister.

"Meggggg!" I walked in and she was sleep. I walked over and noticed she was pale.

I checked for a pulse.

I smacked the button.

I began giving her CPR while waiting on Bailey them. "Come on sis please don't do this to me." I put her on an oxygen mask.

"What's going on?" Bailey asked.

"I came to check on her and her pulse was faint. I've tried CPR and she's on oxygen right now." "Okay."